AJ XXX (30)

yo @Derelle1  is suffering from some delusions of grandeur 
roll.gif

hes saying that his design is 90% similar to the 29 samples... the only thing you got right were the color scheme not even the color blocking fam please stop trolling 
laugh.gif

yo @Derelle1
 is suffering from some delusions of grandeur :rofl:

hes saying that his design is 90% similar to the 29 samples... the only thing you got right were the color scheme not even the color blocking fam please stop trolling :lol:

its real mature for you to still be going at dude even tho hes banned from the thread....

its real mature for you to still be going at dude even tho hes banned from the thread....
i hadn't caught up with the ban post yet but thanks for your opinion

anyways i hope they don't keep the toe area white or greyish on the dark upper pairs

stealth colorway needed? how about a chicago colorway? black/red? royal? so many options but bulls colorways are needed

stealth colorway needed? how about a chicago colorway? black/red? royal? so many options but bulls colorways are needed
i'm sold, definitely gonna pick these up

i'm sure a stealth or one of those other colors will next up

with jimmy butler now on JB

wont be surprised if he brings out his own pe

or even kawhi 

I actually really like the approach of fine tuning rather than trashing a new model.

Generally when you buy a car you never want the first model year of a new design. You want to let the engineers go back and fix little problems consumers made them aware of.

That's when you get better performance and in this shoes case, for a lower price.

They just improved 1 of the most highly praised shoes of all time for in court wear, while making it look better and cost less.

The aesthetic fail some of you guys seem to see is 100% justified in my eyes.

Better product and better price > getting hoodwinked by flywire tech talk again.

I feel like they came honest on this one so I'm happy

agreed top ones look better... not a fan of a huge logo on the side prolly look better with the contents of the tongues replaced with the UNC logos
Ya I'm not a fan of the logo thing either but figured JB did it with the XX9 would not be surprised if they did it again 

Only way I see myself copping is if they release a nice simple cw without the jumpman toe, without the argyle or whatever print, and I can get them for around $75 like I got the Midwest regional 20.

that top pair has a sub zero feel 

View media item 1885374

Man my fingers fell victim to so many blisters trying to pull off that fatality on the Super Nintendo. Kept at it after hours, my dad in my ear angrily telling me to go to bed. When his patience ran out he came into my room and rip the cartridge out of the system without even powering it off. And took my games to work with him as punishment for not listening.

Anyway, I'm in for the black colorway. They'll be my first Jordan's in like a year.

Last edited:
Man my fingers fell victim to so many blisters trying to pull off that fatality on the Super Nintendo. Kept at it after hours, my dad in my ear angrily telling me to go to bed. When his patient ran out he came into my room and rip the cartridge out of the system without even powering it off. And took my games to work with him as punishment for not listening.

Anyway, I'm in for the black colorway. They'll be my first Jordan's in like a year.

It was easy to do. Forward Forward Down HK, Forward Down Forward Forward HP. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom