AJ XXX (30)

Ok..now why would you come to this forum, knowing that the rest of us are anxious of seeing the Air Jordan 30..or at least knowing anything pertaining to it..and tell us " i'm not authorized to show the pic, but i know what the Jordan 30 looks like......ok WHAAAAAAAT SMDH
Don't feed the troll 
laugh.gif

We won't see the reveal on these for awhile. Only reason it was in April last year is because they switched the release back to fall and it had been 15 months since the last sig dropped.

Only legit info on these so far is there will be 2 versions release initially. 1 leather and 1 a textil material.

As far as what bugs was wearing that's the hare 7. XXX were blurred in the video.
Source?

2 interesting photos may not be applicable to the 30 however I like to read into things

Think I saw MJ in a XX9 low at flight school white with a gum bottom.

And his son posted an interesting pic of a shoe I'm. Not sure what they are but they are a gold shoe on his Instagram. Some kind of trainer. Def don't think they are the 30s but I like to see how patterns of new shoes provide hints to the next sig model. If at all.

Last edited:
2 interesting photos may not be applicable to the 30 however I like to read into things

And his son posted an interesting pic of a shoe I'm. Not sure what they are but they are a gold shoe on his Instagram. Some kind of trainer. Def don't think they are the 30s but I like to see how patterns of new shoes provide hints to the next sig model. If at all.

Those gold trainers had the same pattern as the XXX hoodie that was on NDC. def a hint at the 30.

Dope. Very dope, if this is actually it.

Not sure how other colorways would work on this though. I love gold/wheat colorways and that cracked mud like texture is working for me. Black/red would be cool.

Last edited:
Dope. Very dope, if this is actually it.

Not sure how other colorways would work on this though. I love gold/wheat colorways and that cracked mud like texture is working for me. Black/red would be cool.
at first glance its the same ol' corny stuff we been getting. that outsole is super bulky and the upper is wack. can't wait to see how the upper translates into a xxx anniversary scheme.

So the Dude who claims he knows what the XXX looks [emoji]128064[/emoji] like No comment from him on the pic from MJ's sons pic. Ya that's wut I thought!......You don't even have too come on here and say ya or nah them are not the XXX's. Just say Y/N.

Looks more like a trainer IMO. The past trainers have used the flight plate as well. Time will tell. Looking forward to the real deal or at least a release date. Starting to doubt Sept/Oct release. 

Highly doubt that's the XXX. Def has the print though. Still crazy to me that we are weeks away from suspected release with no new info.

If it's a normal basketball shoe then I can dig with that. If it's the XXX...

I expected more from it. It's still cool to me nonetheless.

Is that sole sum sort of boost foam of some type maybe?, possibly? Doubt it just throwing that out there. NIKE don't DO IT FIRST they won't do it at all.

I like the shoe but I doubt that's the 30...looks more like a trainer or a shoe designed by him kinda like MJ's daughter did. Nike has done such a good job keeping the 30 under wraps I doubt they;d let it leak via IG post from one of the kids.

Is that sole sum sort of boost foam of some type maybe?, possibly? Doubt it just throwing that out there. NIKE don't DO IT FIRST they won't do it at all.

I wouldn't say that...Nike has imitated other brands. They came out with a pump like reebok...they had a climacool like shoe after adidas and the word on the street is that Nike is developing their version of boost foam.

Last edited:
Those are trunners in the pic up there. Like a new model trunners. Not bad looking but not the 30s. I think they should just drop the Air Mag with a Jordan logo on the heel somewhere and call it a day.

Those just might be the AJXXX?...looks like a legit pic, kinda looks like the Nike campus in the background. Im not feelin regardless tho, not feelin that strap over the top. colorwayz will change my opinion prob, alwaz do, especially if I see MJ wearing a pair. lol

Back
Top Bottom