AJ XXX (30)

laugh.gif

By far the strangest release in recent AJ history...The launch has happened and no one has a clue of any additional colorways or printed release dates. And no PEs seen yet..No special allstar shoe (no special allstar releases planned for CP3, Melo, or the Superfly).. What the...?

Last edited:
By far the strangest release in recent AJ history...The launch has happened and no one has a clue of any additional colorways or printed release dates. And no PEs seen yet..No special allstar shoe (no special allstar releases planned for CP3, Melo, or the Superfly).. What the...?

THEY DIDN'T HAVE TIME!

Negative.

Launch is on Friday.

I really like these, but my foot is cussing me out for even thinking about it. Darn arches.

So the early access was an email to random nike+ members? 

Early access was an option after the initial announcement. Click the link and sign up... Then eventually we all got email for early access linked to the account we signed up on only

I have mine now and so do others, the launch 'has happened'. I'm looking at this shoe and don't have a clue what color is next. That's strange in 2016.

I get what you're saying.

I have my pair as well.

But soft launch =/= full launch. (pause)

They will be available to the general public on Friday.

Different way of doing things which I'm sure is designed to push the 'splurge' buyers as much as it's a reward to Nike+ members.

Maybe the element of 'surprise' is what JB is hoping helps to sell the XXX.

Last edited:

THEY DIDN'T HAVE TIME!
They did
he was being sarcastic and throwing a pun at tinker saying he didn't have time with the XXX

Ball ain't been life since my uncle beat me 21-0 when I was 11, so casual for me.
Aww man! We never know how we effect the kids.  I just skunked my boys ages 13 and 10 in 21 last weekend!  Hope I didn't ruin the game for them. Told them to get they punk **ses off my court! Walked off on dem boyz 
laugh.gif

THEY DIDN'T HAVE TIME!
They did

he was being sarcastic and throwing a pun at tinker saying he didn't have time with the XXX

Gotcha

Aww man! We never know how we effect the kids.  I just skunked my boys ages 13 and 10 in 21 last weekend!  Hope I didn't ruin the game for them. Told them to get they punk **ses off my court! Walked off on dem boyz :lol:
View media item 1905434
Man that mess crushed all my dreams lol. Made me cry back then, but we always share a good laugh about it when we get up.

Looks like we will see a long run of terrible colorways again like the xx9. Can we get a regular Bulls colorway please? Or a white red?

Looks like we will see a long run of terrible colorways again like the xx9. Can we get a regular Bulls colorway please? Or a white red?
This is my fear.  That I would plan to go in, even if there were plenty of amazing CWs, but just curious what they'll bring out for this model...

The XX9 had a few decent CWs IMO, maybe 1 or 2 that were great for different folks, but nothing polarizing.  We'll just have to see

Back
Top Bottom