AJ XXX (30)

Silly debate but it brings up a good question with the Jumpman placement.

I prefer on the toe where it is > than on the forefoot counter but you can see from the pics it was a hard decision.

Not much real estate that would otherwise be ruined same with 29s.

The galaxy pair and the JBC pairs are my favourite(typical of PEs)

Thjnk I like the coloured sole one best but necessarily the sole.
View media item 2016983View media item 2016984View media item 2016985View media item 2016986
View media item 2014788
All white I like more than the first two releases.
View media item 2016988
View media item 2014789
Like these slightly more than the BlackCats only difference being the white XxX and the gradient whote toecap and black jumpman.

View media item 2014791[/quote]

BCs still my fav GR and a great cw.

Last edited:
that hand logo though 
laugh.gif

Kawhi said he designed the logo himself a couple years ago. Hopefully he got compensated for allowing JB to patent it.

Silly debate but it brings up a good question with the Jumpman placement.

I prefer on the toe where it is > than on the forefoot counter but you can see from the pics it was a hard decision.

Not much real estate that would otherwise be ruined same with 29s.
not sure what you mean, are you referring to the pics I posted? if so, those were just simple photo shops I did out of boredom. Idt JB thought of putting the jumpman there but I think it would have looked much better. They could have even made that tab a little wider and extended it a bit further up if they were going to take that route. Might not have looked too bad... i'm not nearly good enough at photoshop to find out though 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom