AJ XXX (30)

If you think so, I'll keep the pic I just took to myself! Air Jordan XXX are incredible, light, and classy! But I'm looking at several new Jordan Brand shoes as well as several other new Jordan shoes coming next year! So good luck getting a look at them before the rest of the internet fans! Hahaha! I gave news and information, and could actually have given you all the actual retail release date!
you posted other pixs as your own......just stop  

All of a sudden you have one more pic that you dont wanna show now that you've been called out?? :lol:. Thats the time when you'resupposed to show your own pic to let us really know you aren't full of [emoji]128169[/emoji]
But you dont because ....you are really full of [emoji]128169[/emoji]??

C'mon man. ...somebody insert the Westbrook face for me please. :lol:

Last edited:
If you think so, I'll keep the pic I just took to myself! Air Jordan XXX are incredible, light, and classy! But I'm looking at several new Jordan Brand shoes as well as several other new Jordan shoes coming next year! So good luck getting a look at them before the rest of the internet fans! Hahaha! I gave news and information, and could actually have given you all the actual retail release date!
If you think so, I'll keep the pic i just took myself! Air Jordan XXXXVIIII are incredible, heavy, and ratchet. I'm lookin at several retro Jordan Brand shoes as well as several industry planted informers going through training next year. So good luck at checking them while i just 'mire them rattling off empty post!!!!! LOLOLOL i gave nothing and nothing, and could have give you some more of nothing. But i gonna keep all of this nothing to myself. 

Prove us wrong you phony cornball.

Withholding pix will only discredit you more and more.

Oh and by the way, I'm at the Mecca of Flight and the shoe Will be out before years end? Jordan Celebrating 30 years 1985-2015, key point in that statement 2015, not All-Star Break 2016!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So this idiot just got outed
laugh.gif
, where is the other dude who claim he saw them ? He also said they were coming in a pack, with the red Melo 11s . I havent saw him post in here in a week or two

Back
Top Bottom