Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I doubt the bubble has burst, the Kilroy was just available in real numbers.
Everybody that wanted kilroys got them and then some.
That's how it should be, not this bs where every other shoe is limited.

This , Jordan brand has been doing a good job lately by upping the numbers they have prdouced

got my calvin's today. so fresh in person and not a flaw on them. i wish they were a darker blue, but they are going right into the rotation. i kinda want the motorboats, but im gonna try to go thru 2013 without buying any black, red, white, gray colorway shoes. im tired of standing in the closet 20 min trying to figure out which to wear (bc3,or wc3? or maybe mars 4's, nah bred 4's.....20 min later... what about bred 23 or new love 23?) its disgusting.

Kilroys are supposed to be headed for outlets soon. The fact that they still have a FSR after a full day says something. It also suggests that the Jordan Bubble has burst, this is the third or fourth shoe that's sat from 2012.
I wouldn't be surprised if the others from the pack came back too.

Sitting for a couple of days doesn't mean a sneaker sat.

And also, it's not that deep. They've been released multiple times over the past two weeks in addition to back in October. More of them were released than the other colorways.

If the days of being able to casually walk in the store to buy retros comeback I would be happy. But which retros sat? Nothing really here in the Bay Area sat around in the popular sizes. Hopefully u are correct and the reselling sport dies.
Man I will be checking the Nike outlets when I am out in Cali in two weeks and checking the outlets out here from now on.  I would love to pick up another Slim Jenkins pair to put in the safe for a later date.

All of the 4s besides the wc have been easily available here in NYC, obsidian 12, charcoal 7, Olympic 6, and even the GMPs have sat on outlet shelves. No Bgrades either, the hype was manufactured.

None of these even sat to go on sale in stores, especially not Olympic VI's, much less sitting on outlet shelves. Charcoals sitting at outlets also coincided with a re-release.

If all of these sneakers are so easily attainable, why can you only get militaries and fire reds for retail?

Almost all sneakers go to outlets, that doesn't mean they went to outlets because they didn't or couldn't sell.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have packages from Footlocker and Champs where you have received the tracking number but no activity when you look at the tracking number? They sent me the tracking number two days ago. I checked them again this morning and still no info available on the UPS website for either package.

None of these even sat to go on sale in stores, especially not Olympic VI's, much less sitting on outlet shelves. Charcoals sitting at outlets also coincided with a re-release.
If all of these sneakers are so easily attainable, why can you only get militaries and fire reds for retail?
Almost all sneakers go to outlets, that doesn't mean they went to outlets because they didn't or couldn't sell.
This. That's exactly what I was going to say

Got my kilroys back on RD at about 4 PM. Copped my size 11 and a 12. One of my favorite releases of 2012.
nthat.gif

Glad everyone got their pairs on the restock!

Got my pair of Crawfish from Eastbay. I must say these are sweet. Great looking shoe. I think the best of the pack.

My Motorboats finally arrived from FNL, also my Christmas was a blessed one being that I am healthy and was able to enjoy and spend time with family and friends. I also was blessed to obtain every shoe I wanted for retail!. Without further ado, here is the pic...

Last edited:
Ordered 3 MB's for me & my brother They sent me 1 MB,CG IX,& CB IX

That sucks man. I tried ordering a crawfish and motorboat on fnl and got a bunch of credit card can not be authorized error. I finally was able to hit submit and noticed my confirmation only showed one crawfish and no mbj. Went back later and saw I had two orders of crawfish on separate orders. This is fnl so nothing surprises me anymore. I would check your order confirmations and see if they included the right color code for the MBJ. If it did, I would call their CSR and see what they can do. I doubt corporate will do anything. FNL has the worst customer service. Their hold time to get through to a live person, lack of knowledge, and inconsistent communication are the reason they're my plan C or plan D for releases.

Last edited:
fontays came today. much doper in person. for those that haven't seen in person the "mudguard" is the same material as the OG black/white and it also has the sparkle. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom