Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
I think I'm going 2 get the Kilroy just 2 complete my set. I do like the shoe and I know can put some nice stuff with them

I ordered a 12 Kilroy from Eastbay and got a 11.5. Is this common and are returns painless?
We are sorry to hear you received the wrong size. If you would like us to assist you with this issue, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

So in other words you wont be getting them. 
Lol
roll.gif

Eastbay put a ton of sneakers up for sale today that i'm sure resellers ate up including a pair of GS XI's. No telling how fast they went. All that's left is some white/red, military blue iv's, sz 14 charcoal 7s, and kilroy 9s. Wish i could of got another pair of motorboats.

Last edited:
I was never a fan of the 9s. But the motorboats, cool greys and the comfort of them made me a fan. Would love to get my hands on a pair of white n black 9s now.

1-Johnny Kilroy :smokin
2-Fontay Montana :smokin
3-Calvin Bailey
4-Bentley Ellis
5-Slim Jenkins :x
6-Motorboat Jones :x :smh::x :rofl: :wow:

Last edited:
The restock of the Johnny Killroys outsold the Chicago I's this past weekend.

I, for one, was shocked.

The restock of the Johnny Killroys outsold the Chicago I's this past weekend.

I, for one, was shocked.

If they would have did them right like the kid sizes with Nike Air,box, etc. I think they would have out-sold them, or at least the numbers would be way closer. As far as these two particular shoes, I would take the Kilroys over the 1's. I wouldn't take Kilroys over my 94' retros though. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom