Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
was very tempted... had a size 13 CG IX in my cart but didn't pull the trigger. I had them in 2002 or whatever the original release date was and never wore them, why get them now?

Love the Killroys, can't believe how comfortable they are. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the other colors just based on the comfort alone. 

Are you guys ******* fans or something, because they're not even close to being the best.

No *******, USC, or Miami Heat fan. An all red shoe doesn't appeal to me. That much red is overkill. I like shoes with a white base. That is why I think it is the classiest looking shoe of the pack. Fontays coming in second for me.

To each his own. If an all red shoe is your fav, then by all means rock it til the sole falls off. That is why this pack was cool because of all the different options.

Last edited:
i dont understand how i can call my local HOH and they cant find nor know the sku for the motorboat 9's :smh:

i dont understand how i can call my local HOH and they cant find nor know the sku for the motorboat 9's :smh:

That's because most employees (especially part timers) don't know how to use the system to find skus. Heck, I know of managers that don't know how to look up shoes.

That's why I always find the sku before I go to Champs, Footaction, or HOH to stock locate anything.

Edit: Wait, you called?! You gotta go into the store. They're probably not even looking for it. :smh:

Last edited:
Thats a banging matchup. Dont wanna bite but i think i'll check for the cavs now.

I want to see these 2 together in a HD pic or something now

My flash kinda ruined the pic, but here you go.

154hfrq.png

These MotorBoats got me! I use to be all about a white base but the Crawfish & Fontay just don't do it for me (Copped both).  Even the Doernbecher 9's is lacking to me...  Calvins is trash with that funky deep royal.  So my final vote on the collection is...
  1. Motorboats
  2. Kilroy
  3. Fontay
  4. Crawfish
  5. Slim
  6. Calvin

That's because most employees (especially part timers) don't know how to use the system to find skus. Heck, I know of managers that don't know how to look up shoes.
That's why I always find the sku before I go to Champs, Footaction, or HOH to stock locate anything.
Edit: Wait, you called?! You gotta go into the store. They're probably not even looking for it. :smh:

Yea i called into my local footlocker, they told me that the Motorboats were HOH only and that i should call them. When i called my HOH they said since the shoe isnt in stock they wouldnt be able to look it up for me. :smh:

Im pissed now!!! Is there any way i can find the sku for this shoe??? Ftl, Fnl, FA, Champs, any one of em, i just need the sku that the store can look up for me.

^ I started that "Bonus" pic trend!

:lol:

Jk homie.

Nice pics though. Getting the Motorboats soon.

Only 9 I want and don't have from the pack.

Oh and @KingSin you're welcome.

:smokin

These MotorBoats got me! I use to be all about a white base but the Crawfish & Fontay just don't do it for me (Copped both).  Even the Doernbecher 9's is lacking to me...  Calvins is trash with that funky deep royal.  So my final vote on the collection is...
  1. Motorboats
  2. Kilroy
  3. Fontay
  4. Crawfish
  5. Slim
  6. Calvin
Agreed

Are you guys ******* fans or something, because they're not even close to being the best.

Matches the new Cavs jerseys perfectly. But they're just a simple, clean colorway. MBs are a little bit too much for me. That much red on a shoe just doesn't do it for me. And I didn't really like any of the other colorways except for the Kilroys (that I just saw in person the other day and are :wow: ).

^ I started that "Bonus" pic trend!
:lol:
Jk homie.
Nice pics though. Getting the Motorboats soon.
Only 9 I want and don't have from the pack.
Oh and @KingSin you're welcome.
:smokin

Lol that "cavs colors" shot was super clean to! Speaking of bonus pics I was wondering how slim jenkins would look next to powder blues or ftlotg..like home & away unc pack..

Lol that "cavs colors" shot was super clean to! Speaking of bonus pics I was wondering how slim jenkins would look next to powder blues or ftlotg..like home & away unc pack..

If I had either shoe...

I do want the FTLOTG 9s, I like em.

Probably look better next to the Powder Blue 9s though.

Back
Top Bottom