AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

i would try to take some color out of the laces also the black isnt really blending with the rest of the shoe

^ i can see what you're saying, but i think that's just down to the lighting in the pic. it's not something i've noticed in real life.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

k, flat or round?

5762690579_47aec55b0e_z.jpg

Definitely Flat. 
Congrats on your Pick-Up! 

Hey NT, I got a question for all OG 1 owners. My OG 1s came in from eBay today and after inspecting them, I noticed the leather was very stiff. What products would you guys recommend to rejuvenate the leather? Also, how do you guys store your 1s to avoid any cracking along the ankle collar. Fortunately, my pair still has the collar intact and I would like to keep it that way. Thanks

Proto dont ruin them and put some hypebeastin SB laces in those things... Thats like puttin some wooden beaded seat covers in a Gallardo man....

i never considered them either, but they came with no laces (i saw the laces they had b4 they were sold to me, one was white, and one was black, boot laces, turrible, LOL), so i had to stick the SB round laces in there temporarily until i could find some 72" flats... flats longer than 54" are actually really, really hard to find, locally, i found...

the rounds didn't look half bad, but the flats are proper.

thanx for the input tho fellas... i'm wearing them sunday on my bday... got round 3 of some teeth whitening gel on the midsoles right now, trying to get some of the yellow off... freaking jwdanklefs is holding out on part of the method on me tho (j/k), cuz mine just aren't cleaning up like his ajko's did when he first posted this miraculous method (and they were way more yellow than mine)...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by rockcityslickest

never was a big fan of the ones

Never was a big fan of people postwhoring so they can sell stuff

then dont take a look at majorsneakerhead41's or rockcityslicket's posting history

Great shots Sun... Absolutely incredible!!!

Proto... I've told you everything I have done homie... Remember, it's not the scrubbing that is gonna make em whiter, it's letting the gel do its work just sitting there... Remember to cover the midsole in nice a layer and just let them sit. When you clean them, just make sure you take off all the gel and dry them and then repeat... Pretty simple... But in defense of your blk toes, those KOs and OG1s that I have done were very yellow and I probably pulled enough yellow out of them to get them to the shade that your black toes are now... So it might just be that those are already as white as they're gonna get...

hmm, what about these (in someone's collection)? white/ metallic black
ImageHandler.ashx

white/ metallic red??

ImageHandler.ashx

So this isn't an actual pic (airjordanism)?
ImageHandler.ashx

thanks man

PICS VIA AIRJORDANISM 

really, those first ones I posted are black, not navy. and those red ones are not dark red, but are just red (both are samples)...are they in the pics?

Are these just normal 1s, the toecap looks a little metallic to me, might but just the light
3341156172.jpeg

UNIONLA 

no they aren't normal I's ^ but their isn't any metallic on them.

they have dunk soles and double logo's.

and you can see the double logo here, notice the inner part of his left shoe
wink.gif

thanks zach, I see it now....they arent metallic, but doesnt it look shiny on the toecap? Sunshining seems to have every 1 (gws not included, though I bet he would have them) except for the black/ gold metallics, white/ red low metallics, and the Lakers, right? I believe I DID see the two highs I posted from airjordanism, in his collection pics. Jwdan or Zach is this correct?

also how many cws of KOs are there?

Thanks guys

^ Sun does have MOST of the OGs that came out... But the bottom line is, with the OG1 back then, who knows how many variations there were back then... No collection is complete... The first Jordan is the most mysterious shoe ever... I personally think that there is colorways out there that we have not even discovered yet and may never discover...

As for black and golds, there is always gonna be some skepticism, but for RJs, I have studied those things in person, in hand for the past few years and I will attest that they definitely are REAL. My theory is that they may have been made "after hours" by an employee and actually taken from the factory by the worker. (OR A SIMILAR STORY) They are heavily worn and not in the best shape but they are definitely from 1985 and are definitely made by a Nike factory... IMO

Red metallics and black metallics are in Sun's pics. Notice the reds are next to his maroons and the blacks are next to the blues... Things to remember about the black metallics is that they are the only metallic that doesnt have a matching outsole, the sole is white instead of black... Although I have seen 1 pic, years ago, that had black outsole on a black metallic...

But the red low metallics IMO are photoshops, I personally have never seen a different pic than the one posted above...

Here is a few pics I took of RJs collection including the black metallics and golds

On the subject of the KOs... Same thing, who knows how many there are... But here is UCASTAs collection...

^ Found a sz 10 one at Goodwill holding Atari games... They let me have it for free... Gave it to Aaron...

Wish it was a sz 12 or 13 one though for myself... That would have been great!!!

Back
Top Bottom