AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Thanks guys! :nthat:

So I went through all 58 pages and man, it's good just to refresh my memory and learn a thing a two. A lot of photos aren't working or just don't exist so it;s tough for me to even make the gallery that I would like to have... but i'll have it saved just for future reference of course. I really wish more people would post to keep this thread alive. :\

Finally got around taking comparison pics of the Black and White I's.

1985 Pair (Left) & 2014 Pair (Right). I kept it consistent so it's easier to see the difference.

On another note, with the 2015 UNC retro I's coming out this Fall/Winter, I hope to acquire a pair to have an do the same comparison as well.

IG - @dunksrnice

Thanks guys!
nthat.gif

So I went through all 58 pages and man, it's good just to refresh my memory and learn a thing a two. A lot of photos aren't working or just don't exist so it;s tough for me to even make the gallery that I would like to have... but i'll have it saved just for future reference of course. I really wish more people would post to keep this thread alive.
ohwell.gif

Finally got around taking comparison pics of the Black and White I's.

1985 Pair (Left) & 2014 Pair (Right). I kept it consistent so it's easier to see the difference.

On another note, with the 2015 UNC retro I's coming out this Fall/Winter, I hope to acquire a pair to have an do the same comparison as well.

IG - @dunksrnice
Amazing pics and OG pair
nthat.gif

Really appreciate those comparison photos @dunksrnice  It's really interesting to see the differences between the og's and retros. So glad we are getting better molds that surpass the b/w retro 

EDIT even though i'm super pleased with the black whites

Last edited:
Thanks guys! After getting the Black and White I's, I was finally able to find and get a pair of 2013 Black Toes. I found one guy in Philippines who has two OG pairs of Black Toes but he's not selling them at all. I'll take a photo of the whole 9 original colorways imo which I feel is completed. :D

Thanks guys! After getting the Black and White I's, I was finally able to find and get a pair of 2013 Black Toes. I found one guy in Philippines who has two OG pairs of Black Toes but he's not selling them at all. I'll take a photo of the whole 9 original colorways imo which I feel is completed. :D

Hopefully we see the metallic series this year so you can just about complete the set of which we know actually released

Did you end up getting the neutral grey lows or the white/red lows from this year?

Hopefully we see the metallic series this year so you can just about complete the set of which we know actually released

Did you end up getting the neutral grey lows or the white/red lows from this year?
I believe the White & Grey Lows were a Europe release only which I thought they released them this past weekend with the X's 45 "Nickel Back" & White & Red Low I's. I did get the Red & White Low I's and the red isn't metallic red, it's more of a leather patent shiny color. I'll have pics soon.

I believe the White & Grey Lows were a Europe release only which I thought they released them this past weekend with the X's 45 "Nickel Back" & White & Red Low I's. I did get the Red & White Low I's and the red isn't metallic red, it's more of a leather patent shiny color. I'll have pics soon.

In case you're interested in looking many people (including myself) found the greys on euro sites for around US retail if not less shipped

Cool, right on guys!

--

2013 Black Toe I's.
In 2013 when the Black Toe I's retroed, I didn't have enough cash back then. Two years later, finally acquired them after pretty much completing all of the non metallic series colorway from 1985. The OG Black Toe's are just to rare/hard to find and cost too much, so getting these Black Toe's makes it feel like the set is completed. Here they are, 2013 Black Toe I's along size with 8 of 9 1985 I's.

As for today, rocked my Shadows for the first time.

IG - @dunksrnice

To keep my favorite thread alive and with a good one. Recently acquired, 1985 Metallic Purple & White I's! Always wanted to own this pair in any condition and I can finally say I have! :D

I also got the latest issue of the Japanese magazine Boom. Truly has some gems and also clears some shoes up and the condition of these shoes are :wow: I has photos of 1-23 but I mainly focused on the I's because of this thread.

Nike Chicago.

I mean look at the condition of these I's. Although it's missing the metallic purple I's, no cracking and the uppers look like it was made yesterday.

Hoyas. Does anyone have any info on the Black & Red lows in this photo? They're suede by the way which is labeled.

Samples that were scrapped or sample white reversed Royal I's.

Even the baby I's look like they were made yesterday.

And here one that clear some air, a real pair of Black & Gold I's with a white midsole. Also has the production tag 9CTMB - 850531-A-TY. Right next to it is the Huskies/Lakers colorway. It has a photo of the yellow Air Jordan Logo on the side, white and purple nike air tongue tag, and the production code. The photo itself is very small but its very similar to the Black & Gold I's production date which is 11 1/2 (11.5) CTMB - 85. I couldn't read the rest because it was small but it did shed some light on that pair.

I have another pair of I's coming in that doesn't pop up too often so I'll have photos of those soon. Lets keep this thread alive and keep posting your I's!

IG - @dunksrnice

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Back with another gem, 1985 Metallic Black & White I's. Wish the soles were black instead of grey. Apparently these are samples and others tell me they aren't, just a very small production compared to the rest of the other metallics I's.

With the rest of the metallic I's. Missing metallic orange and metallic maroon/burgundy.

Missing 5 in total to having every released I's and AJKO's to the public;
White & Grey Lows (1 of 2)
Black & Red AJKO's (1 of 2)
Metallic Orange/White & Metallic Maroon/White (5 of 7)
Black Toes (8 of 9)

IG - @dunksrnice

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Back with another gem, 1985 Metallic Black & White I's. Wish the soles were black instead of grey. Apparently these are samples and others tell me they aren't, just a very small production compared to the rest of the other metallics I's.

With the rest of the metallic I's. Missing metallic orange and metallic maroon/burgundy.

Missing 5 in total to having every released I's and AJKO's to the public;
White & Grey Lows (1 of 2)
Black & Red AJKO's (1 of 2)
Metallic Orange/White & Metallic Maroon/White (5 of 7)
Black Toes (8 of 9)

IG - @dunksrnice
Best OG metallic collection I have ever seen
nthat.gif

I hope JB retro the metallic highs and white/blue metallic low

Hey everybody! I'm new to niketalk.com I saw this amazing thread and I had to join. I have a small collection of shoes but a pretty nice 85 set I am looking for as many as I can find. This is one of my recent pics with most my pairs. I also just acquired neutral grey 85s I hope everyone here a great day and hope to see the amazing posts on this thread!

I think that mighta been a top first post of all time

I blew your pics up a bit for you tho

Hey everybody! I'm new to niketalk.com I saw this amazing thread and I had to join. I have a small collection of shoes but a pretty nice 85 set I am looking for as many as I can find. This is one of my recent pics with most my pairs. I also just acquired neutral grey 85s I hope everyone here a great day and hope to see the amazing posts on this thread!

Back
Top Bottom