AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

This IS confirmed, end of story, so all these fans of Ducktales on here better start saving or asking their mummies and daddies for some extra pocket money...

Good look on tha info man
pimp.gif
Real infrareds
pimp.gif

ducktalesducktalesducktales.SHOWPROOFSHOWPROOFSHOWPROF.

I'm surprised this thread went this long.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

This IS confirmed, end of story, so all these fans of Ducktales on here better start saving or asking their mummies and daddies for some extra pocket money...

This man knows ppl calling ducktales have a fun time when they do release and w get em first Rico i got you when they do drop
pimp.gif

I really doubt that this is a real pack but if it is then great but if not oh well, not gettin' my hopes up.

hopin this is true... even if its international... i could see the faces of the people that copped the varsity red VI already hahaha.

I don't care if this pack only released on the moon....if the materials are right I will have them.

wait so they gonna release the white/ varsity red and the pack (which also included a wht/ red combo shoes) at the same time this year? In business point ofview, thats really dumb.

dun really care either way, if this pack actually comes out I'll be first in line to get me enough VI's to wear them through 2011 and 12 lol, eventhough I just pre-ordered my Varsities.

That being said it seems sorta fishy that right in the middle of the Varsity VI's craze someone comes on da forums claiming that a hypothetical Infraredpack is about to get released (internationally, no less) even though, as a matter of fact, thus far they've brought to the table zero proofs to back up their statements...how convenient uh.

For what it's worth I asked both the dutch shop where I got my Varsities (which apparently owns a "Tier zero Jordan account") and the few italianretailers that got the Space Jam's back in december (Bottega Backdoor and Roma Termini footlocker) and turns out they had never heard about theaforementioned Infrared pack prior to my inquiry. So much for the alleged int'l release.

I'm not buying those Ashy Larry VI's that are releasing regardless...so if this pack doesn't happen then whatever. IMO however, I feel that ifRick, who always comes through with correct info, says there is merit to this then there has to be something to it.

Everyone saying that releasing these separately stateside and in a pkg. w/ infared internationally is not good business DOES NOT KNOW BUSINESS. Look at theGrand Purple 1s. What other 1 in the history of Brand Jordan has fetched over $150 UPON RELEASE ? I'm not talking about the prices that '01s get nowcuz those of you that know remember the 01s retailed for $79.99 (damn those were the days
frown.gif
).

So it makes perfect sense business-wise, cuz they can and probably will charge $395 or somethin for the Infared VI Pkg. and they will be swooped upon withferociousness and tenacity like a flocc of vultures or condors on a rotting carcass in the desert sun. Meanwhile those of us stateside will either cop both tobe safe or settle for our varsity-red VIs. It makes phenomenal sense business-wise, regardless of our emotional attachment to the Infared 6.

glasses.gif

regardless, i'm torn.

i can cop the 6s this month, or i can wait and cop these only to find out their international and be !%@# out of luck.

I.E. true blue 3's....

- peace Gods and Goddesses

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

wait........ why would they come out with black/varsity red 6s and white/varsity red 6s and then come out with a package that has THE SAME SHOES only in infrared? *shrugs shoulders and walks aways*

They did this with the black/red I's last year

JB makes money period

Back
Top Bottom