AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

highly doubt these are dropping. but if they are then oh well. im still double coppin my Varsity VI's and coppin my white varsity VI's. if these dropthen i guess they will also be added to my growing VI collection
happy.gif
ONE QUESTION THOUGH: By Infrared PACK do you mean black Infrareds and white Infraredsdroppin in the same pack? Or black Infrareds and another pair of some random shoe like the 18s that have some infrared and some random ugly color on them?because there's a bit of a difference between the two.

I can tell you one thing FOR CERTAIN. These are NOT RELEASING IN THE U.S. in 2010. I would definitely know if they were.

International release is another story.

^ What would be the fun in that?

I mean really... some people on this board...

*shaking my head all the time reading through some of these replies*

hopefully infrareds wont be dropping... man why are they re-releasing all my heat... especially this year.... and last! SJs, possibly concords, and nowpossibly infrareds... cmon.......

Originally Posted by FPSee

hopefully infrareds wont be dropping... man why are they re-releasing all my heat... especially this year.... and last! SJs, possibly concords, and now possibly infrareds... cmon.......
You like how Jordan Brand limits the shoes? I hate it because it then causes people that were'nt able to get them on release day for retailhave to pay waaaaay more than what they should have to.

I want to see pics of this so called "infrared pack". Then and only then will I believe. If they DO drop, it will most definitely be an internationalrelease because I've seen the official catalog from a trusted source. No one knows. So right now, it's not true.

^^ Style and color codes change all the time for re-releases. So that's no indication. Not saying that I believe the rumor, but that doesn't proveanything.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I mean really... some people on this board...

*shaking my head all the time reading through some of these replies*

a lot of people here get their water from egypt, you know, denial.
wink.gif

Perhaps you're just a re-seller in disguise who's trying to kill the hype on Varsities to make more cash out of them at a later time.

By keeping people on the fence because of the hypothetical Infrared pack release you'd be able to get more 2k10 VI's upon release. You'd thenproceed to sell the Varsities previously stored at a higher price once people realize that you were talking outta your #$# and start looking for them on theweb.

Not that hard to fathom, really.

Or maybe you're just a troll trolling trolls for the sake of trolling and a pretty succesfull one at it.

Either way I'm kinda surprised that Niketalk mods haven't locked this thread (entirely built on baseless assumptions and proclaims) while waiting forsome solid proof to surface though, this is anti-hype and misinformation at its finest.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

infrared would be 061... so this thread fails miserably.
9= Special Make Up

Every pack JB has released thus far color code has not referred to the specific color but rather a special make up like -991 ect

Originally Posted by spizike231

ONE QUESTION THOUGH: By Infrared PACK do you mean black Infrareds and white Infrareds droppin in the same pack?

Yes...
if true, there will be a campout for a week.lol jk

Originally Posted by Retri

Perhaps you're just a re-seller in disguise who's trying to kill the hype on Varsities to make more cash out of them at a later time.

By keeping people on the fence because of the hypothetical Infrared pack release you'd be able to get more 2k10 VI's upon release. You'd then proceed to sell the Varsities previously stored at a higher price once people realize that you were talking outta your #$# and start looking for them on the web.

Not that hard to fathom, really.

Or maybe you're just a troll trolling trolls for the sake of trolling and a pretty succesfull one at it.

Either way I'm kinda surprised that Niketalk mods haven't locked this thread (entirely built on baseless assumptions and proclaims) while waiting for some solid proof to surface though, this is anti-hype and misinformation at its finest.

Perhaps you're just dribbling all over yourself. Not that hard to fathom really. 1000+ posts that took me SEVEN years to accumulate. I'm not here towaste people's time or mine. Now get out of my face.

1000+ posts that took me SEVEN years to accumulate. I'm not here to waste people's time or mine.

Such a witty remark. If anything, your postcount (or rather, bringing it up) only makes my theory a whole lot more plausible.

Now, onto more relevant things, how about some [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]proofs[/color]?

if this is true this is stupid smh i had the money ready now i have to chose... varsity red 6s or infrared 6s smh
and can someone TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE....

^the red tone is different, and if all is true, then the infrared black won't be suede

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

if this is true this is stupid smh i had the money ready now i have to chose... varsity red 6s or infrared 6s smh
can tell da difference between regular red and infrared? infrared is neon red. and im pretty sure da sneakers will be durabuck this time.

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

The infrared color is lighter and brighter, it looks better than the varsity red on these shoes but IMO both colors look good.

Back
Top Bottom