AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

If these do drop I would rather pay whatever I have to pay to cop these then cop the VI's about to drop that might start looking like ashy larry over time.

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

regardless... i dont think someone would be able to notice from across the room

I would know the difference. I could care less if nobody else in the room was able to tell.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Style code is out now?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Retri

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Perhaps you're just dribbling all over yourself. Not that hard to fathom really. 1000+ posts that took me SEVEN years to accumulate. I'm not here to waste people's time or mine. Now get out of my face.
You just remember what i told you threw PMs man haters gunna hate and act like they know whats up just cause there members of NT i remember thissame thing occured with the True Blue 3s and no one believed it until right when pics came out then everyone was havin that
eek.gif
face and the same will happen with this just remember :

206znu0.gif

I have never ordered kicks internationally. For those of use who would like to get a pack if it was an international release, how much are we talking forretail plus shipping (estimate)? Let say from UK or something.

ok my NikeTalk sons, lets get it popping

first if all I am HATING 100%, not because I cannot cop (I am in NYC, and have no problem sending a crew of campers 2 get my shoes)

I highly highly doubt JB remembers who 2 get an OG mold done, that is what we want OG MOLDS sons!!

Ether vest is activated* whats good?

My buddy in Canada that works at Footlocker was telling me about this yesterday. Said his dm was telling him how Jordan Brand was planning on dropping a VIpack this summer international release only. I definitely believe that more of this is true than rumor.

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

regardless... i dont think someone would be able to notice from across the room

to any one of us, it will be very clear which shoe it is. infra is very different to varsity. but then again, it doesn't matter what other people think ofyour shoes. buy whatever you like.

Even though its a bad move, it only makes sense that these are dropped internationally only, I mean they are dropping the VARSITY reds thisyear in the US.
I would hope they arent internationally only, but I wouldnt take any chances and have no VI's at all or pay outrageous prices for a pack.
eyes.gif

man. this is crazy.

the damn infrared vi is my favorite shoe of all time.

if any international NT'ers can help me cop a pack, and be reasonable, please send me a PM
for peolpe who have ordered shoes internationaly, where do you cop from? nike.com UK or something?

you kow what i honestly see happening tho... these shoes NOT selling internationaly, then dumped over here in the U.S. (i.e. fire red spizike pretty surethere's more examples can't think of more tho.)

Man if this is true and they drop in the UK I will be all over them. I just hope it is an international release and not some Australia only type deal likeGentry mentioned in that interview.

FOR SOME REASON TO ME THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE THAT JORDAN BRAND WOULD DO THIS.

JB IS A BUSINESS AND THEY WANT TO MAKE THE MOST MONEY THEY CAN. EVERYONE SAYS WHY RELEASE TWO VERY SIMILAR SHOES WITHIN A SHORT TIME SPAN? THE ANSWER IS SOTHEY CAN MAXIMIZE PROFITS. WITH A COVETED NUMBERED JORDAN AND COLORWAY THEY CAN MILK THIS RELEASE BECAUSE THEY KNOW SNEAKERHEADS WILL COP THE VARSITYAND INFRAREDS. FIRST THEY RELEASE THE VARSITY 6'S AND WE COP THOSE THEN THEY RELEASE THE INFRAREDS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWING DAMN WELL ITWILL BE AMERICAN CONSUMERS SCAMMERING TO COP THOSE AND THEY WILL HIDE BEHIND THE EXCUSE THAT THEY DIDNT REALLY RELEASE THE SAME SHOE TWICEBECAUSE IT WAS INTERNATIONAL.

WELL WHY NOT RELEASE THE INFRAREDS STATESIDE AND VARSITY INTERNATIONAL? BECAUSE THINK, IF YOU COPPED INFRAREDS STATESIDE WOULD YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE VARSITY6'S THAT RELEASED INTERNATIONALLY? THIS IS THEIR WAY TO GET US TO BUY BOTH! I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF THIS WAS REPEATED FOR FUTURE COVETED RELEASES I.E.CONCORDS, CEMENT 4'S, ETC.

WITH THAT SAID I WILL BE COPPING BOTH COLORWAYS....

TOUCHE JB, YOU GOT ME.

Looks like ill be needing my sis/bros to connect me back in guam!!!!yeeeeeeeeaaa doggy!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom