AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

INFRARED PACK on VMVinc - pre order for 500$
(ships 1 july , ASIA EXCLUSIVE , LIMITED EDITION)

here is the link:

http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=577
$78 for the shipping?
Nah, I'm good.

I WAS ABOUT TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND ORDER UNTIL I SAW THAT SHIPPING
eek.gif
laugh.gif

if the wht/infrared 6's from this pack are made out of the same leather as the 2010 powder blue ix's people are going to be dissappointed, and from what i see in the pics they are the same leather. my powder blue ix's just came in today and i like them but they are def made out of pleather. also if your looking to pre-order there are packs on ebay from a trusted seller for 470 shipped.

if these are international only, they'll probably be either $400 or $410 retail in canada. plus 13% tax and shipping will be $40ish the minimum. that's almost $500 shipped
roll.gif

So do we have confirmation that this is asia/international only release??

Only way I'm getting them is if they're available here in Chi, even if it's just at niketown/hoh, and in my size, 7.5. If not, I'll be bummed, but I can save myself 310 and Chi tax.

White/infrared are my first Jordans, and I like the black ones even more. Could be my 1st Jordan purchase since 11/12 pack...

Damn, I'm hoping they do release here...

If JB disappoints US on this one it will be drastic. I can see the hate mail now and everyone stating how they are so done with JB.

Me personally i would love to get my hands on these but if they don't release not a big deal there is way too much more Officials coming out later on in the year.

i'm not paying 500 for this. jb betta release these stateside.

jordan played in chicago. jordan was born in the u.s.

Pops is over in Europe so I am gonna have him scoop a pack for me and my boy.  I told him he has to since he is bringing my lil' sis to the French Open and Wimbledon. Would have traded that pack for the trip in a second!!!! Hopefully the Euro keeps hurting so I can get them for a reasonable price lol.

Idek what to think about this pack at this time....I really wish they release in the us but im really confused

Idek what to think about this pack at this time....I really wish they release in the us but im really confused

Why aren't the black ones durabuck? That's the reason I didn't get the varsity reds. JB just keeps on holding out...

they're def coming to the US one of my boys is a buyer for a retail chain and he's getting about 100 packs

Man Can Some One Just Give A Straight Answer.. Instead Of All This I Heard From From mY Sisters Boyfriend Brothers Best Friend Sister That.... (insert Lie) 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VC4LIFE

Man Can Some One Just Give A Straight Answer.. Instead Of All This I Heard From From mY Sisters Boyfriend Brothers Best Friend Sister That.... (insert Lie) 
indifferent.gif
I second this notion.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

I'm in the same boat as you, I only want the black pair.

It would be great if I could find someone to split the pack with.
yup..
i only want the black pair too..
what size would be easier to resell 10.5 or 11?

Back
Top Bottom