Alcohol dosent cause weight gain

that is true though. mcdonalds food DOES NOT make you fat. an excess of calories makes you fat. if i only ate one big mac and a sundae and large fries once a day and nothing else, would i get fat? no, i wouldn't. i burn about 3000+ cals/day. i'd lose weight eating that. if i exceed that by eating 3500 cals of quinoa and brown rice, i'd still gain weight.

seriously, some of you guys in here are idiots.
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this is what you meant then this thread is pointless and there was no reason for you to single out alcohol.

Brb, creating new thread titled:

IF YOU BURN MORE CALORIES THAN YOU TAKE IN YOU LOSE WEIGHT VOL. DUHHHHH

In other news, the sky is blue and grass is green.

How so?  You saying alcohol itself does not cause weight gain correct? It's been disputed here already, however if that is your only point ok I get where you are trying to come from....

But if we are looking the effects of alcohol...different ball game when it comes to weight loss

Does that make sense? 

yeh I think that makes sense. Im only making 1 point. Alcohol, not beer wine coke, just Alcohol dosent make you gain weight. Yes if youre drunk youl eat more maybe, but then that's the food adding the weight and your lack of decision making doing that, not the alcohol. Lil confusion in this thread, I was just stating 1 point, ppl got sidetracked it seems. Repped for common sense

Last edited:
yeh I think that makes sense. Im only making 1 point. Alcohol, not beer wine coke, just Alcohol dosent make you gain weight. Yes if youre drunk youl eat more maybe, but then that's the food adding the weight and your lack of decision making doing that, not the alcohol. Lil confusion in this thread, I was just stating 1 point, ppl got sidetracked it seems. Repped for common sense
OK, I'm following.  But in all fairness, the title is a bit misleading.  'Alcohol' can be seen as anything from wine coolers to scotch to bourbon to vodka to beer.  Obviously some are more consistent with what you are saying and some are more consistent with 'weight gain,' 'beer bellies,' etc.  In all honesty I think it depends on your drink of choice.  I know people who binge off wine and have no desire to eat and actually lose weight, guys who drink strictly beer and are 'skinny-fat' and still others who can drink what they please and maintain their weight.  I feel this topic is very subjective, and has many factors.  Though I think it is a good discussion regardless.  

OK, I'm following.  But in all fairness, the title is a bit misleading.  'Alcohol' can be seen as anything from wine coolers to scotch to bourbon to vodka to beer.  Obviously some are more consistent with what you are saying and some are more consistent with 'weight gain,' 'beer bellies,' etc.  In all honesty I think it depends on your drink of choice.  I know people who binge off wine and have no desire to eat and actually lose weight, guys who drink strictly beer and are 'skinny-fat' and still others who can drink what they please and maintain their weight.  I feel this topic is very subjective, and has many factors.  Though I think it is a good discussion regardless.  

yeh cool, at least we are on the same page. I don't know how else I could title it apart from saying "Alcohol dosent make you gain weight, THE INGREDIANT not what its mixed with" It is what it is. Like I said before, just sharing what me, myself and I have found. Take my study with a grain of salt.

yeh cool, at least we are on the same page. I don't know how else I could title it apart from saying "Alcohol dosent make you gain weight, THE INGREDIANT not what its mixed with" It is what it is. Like I said before, just sharing what me, myself and I have found. Take my study with a grain of salt.
lol you good bro.  It's all love, just a discussion. 

Back
Top Bottom