ALL Jordan 2009s RTV'ed (return to vendor) today at FTL

about time
laugh.gif

I saw these at the outlet

You guys must be young, Jordan's used to hit Outlets all the time. Jordan's you all consider classic.

I got my OG Playoff XII's from the outlet for cheap, like $49

Wasn't a fan of these at all . . . . but I actually did like the HOF colorway . . . .

oh Magic, why everybody gotta be young . . . what if there just arent any outlets around where you (me) live (Omaha, Neb.)

u know how old I am . . . .

I would have to agree that the 2009's are way overpriced. Even in the Nike outlets, they are overpriced.

Still wouldn't cop these from an outlet. They're just overpriced trash. This is however by no means a sign of the times, JB let Jason Maydon design ashoe, it turned out to be trash, now they aren't selling.

I figured they were gonna hit the outlets. Too much hate, however performance wise these were a great shoe. A good pick-up for around 90 bucks probably cheaperat the outlets. I balled in mine for a good 3 months at least an hour every day sometimes up to 4 and they've held up well and were a very good shoe toplay in.

They had already started popping up at Nike Outlet store on the West Coast so it was only a matter of time before this happened. Say what you want about the2009 but that is 1 comfortable shoe to rock/hoop in for sure. The quality was actually put together very well on them....so those of you who commented aboutquality control issue have never probably tried on a pair!

Ultimately, it's the price tag imo. Almost $200 for a pair of basketball shoes that'll get ruined after a season or so..

Can't say I didn't see this coming..

I am actually wearing them as my current Gym Shoe

Comfortable, BUT..

It was an EPIC FAIL for Brand Jordan

They have been RTV'd so I can't even get my hands on a new pair of 13/13.5 ( anyone want to help )

I might be able to get some numbers for you guys, just to show how EPIC it was.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

I am actually wearing them as my current Gym Shoe

Comfortable, BUT..

It was an EPIC FAIL for Brand Jordan

They have been RTV'd so I can't even get my hands on a new pair of 13/13.5 ( anyone want to help )

I might be able to get some numbers for you guys, just to show how EPIC it was.

go for it, i wna c

They better come correct with the Air Jordan 2010 or the same thing will happen.

2009 is hideous and it looks like no effort was put into the shoe in comparison to its predecessor, the XX3.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by nick0lis

nice, cuz im going to the outlet in like a week
pimp.gif

give it some time grasshopper its going to take at least a month to even show up thats a lot of 2k9 left at the stores
I highly doubt they will be less than $100.

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

wouldn't been a surprise. the PRICE is way over the hill and the quality is horrible
If you believe this, I doubt you've actually had a pair in your hands. The 2009 was definitely anoverpriced shoe that had a tough aesthetic to sell, but horrible quality is the farthest from the truth.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Wasn't a fan of these at all . . . . but I actually did like the HOF colorway . . . .

oh Magic, why everybody gotta be young . . . what if there just arent any outlets around where you (me) live (Omaha, Neb.)

u know how old I am . . . .

I'm glad I got out (Lincoln) and have 5 outlets at my disposal back home.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom