ALL Jordan 2009s RTV'ed (return to vendor) today at FTL

high heel killed these not as bad as the 15 but its in consideration for worst j of all time

2k9's were just wack....if the 23's went by that design, they wouldn't have been sold either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

ummm just ugly, quality in general is lacking, not giving us what we want, and over priced.
The quality on the 2K9's were lacking? I agree they're not the best looking and a little over priced but deff not bad quality. each pairis hand-made, look at the midsole, each one is different. These shoes are great quality, just too much for a recession.

They were $135 at NT Chicago the last time I was there....and that was about a month ago. Once they drop below a hundred, i'll get both pair.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ $80 ... Ill take that. I wanted a pair BUT NOT FOR RETAIL ... ill keep my eyes open for a pair for that player price.
For real, if i see a pair of the white/black pairs for 100 or less in a 12 im copping.....

They were terrible. I only seen two people with them since they dropped. I seen them as low as $85.00 in a few spots. I wouldn't touch them if they weregiven to me. Just a terrible shoe.

Funny I actually saw the black pair of these for the first time today and it made the shoes look less crappy.

Still wouldn't cop though

They dont even look like J's. They look like some and1's. The shoe was doomed I really dont think reps thought about this shoe before dropping it.

They shoulda ben called off before releasing them! I couldn't find one positive thing to say about them ever since I first seen them.

Awesome!

Best news I've heard in awhile. Glad people are stopping their sheepish ways.

pimp.gif

overpriced but id probably cop for 50. they dont look super bad in person. But for 190 def not worth it. In my town footlocker was trying to still sell them aweek ago for 190.00

Damn, I didn't realize that Footlocker RTV'd that many shoes. Just off the top of my head, I know they RTV'd:

Nike Air Max Plus 97 black/orange
Nike Air Max TL4 white/silver
Nike Shox TW white/silver, white/royal
AJ 2009
AJ 23 Low white/navy, white/red

Sucks, they were all on sale cheap, except for the 2009

Originally Posted by thacamel

Damn, I didn't realize that Footlocker RTV'd that many shoes. Just off the top of my head, I know they RTV'd:

Nike Air Max Plus 97 black/orange
Nike Air Max TL4 white/silver
Nike Shox TW white/silver, white/royal
AJ 2009
AJ 23 Low white/navy, white/red

Sucks, they were all on sale cheap, except for the 2009
Just my store alone shipped back over 1000 pairs. It took a while for Nike to agree to take back some of these shoes. The only problem is that thecredit given for these shoes will only be used to buy other slow sellers.

Remember a while back when the XX3's launched, and Gentry did an interview saying that the next year's model will be introduced differently and morelimited.

Now looking back, how bad did that idea flop

Back
Top Bottom