All the talk about LeBron opting out from the sorry Cavaliers...

What about Wade? the Heats are 8-30
sick.gif
He looking smart for taking that shorter deal.

Well, considering these things...

-The Heat will be in play for a potential stud to pair with Wade for the next several years via the lottery (Rose, Beasley, Jordan, Mayo) at the conclusion ofthis season.

- And that by the time that Wade's fourth year option is up Shaq's deal will be off the books, and the Heat will be a major player in FA thatparticular off-season, being under the salary cap 20+ million (enough salary cap flexibility to afford TWO maxium salary free agents)

It won't be nearly that bad of a situation.

I wouldnt say Wade is terrible, but I do think the Heat FO has done a lot more to bring in players around him and shaq and that he has had good role players tocomplement his "superstar" role. Unfortunately he has been hurt. Also at the rate they're going they are going to get a top draft pick and thismight be a really nice draft class. So who knows what they can do with that pick. The heat will be fine in a couple of years, bring in Ric Carlise when Rilesstep down, and they good

Lebron on the other hand, the Cavs FO just gave Mr. Potato head a contract extension, since lebron arrived they havent drafted well ( mainly because theyhavent drafted at all). And they have brought in the wrong people, Larry hughes, damon jones, come on. They dont even have a pg, plus lebrons nike contractwill double, i dont know how much Dwayne WADDDDDDDDDDe converse deal would entice him to go anywhere

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Well, considering these things...

-The Heat will be in play for a potential stud to pair with Wade for the next several years via the lottery (Rose, Beasley, Jordan, Mayo) at the conclusion of this season.

- And that by the time that Wade's fourth year option is up Shaq's deal will be off the books, and the Heat will be a major player in FA that particular off-season, being under the salary cap 20+ million (enough salary cap flexibility to afford TWO maxium salary free agents)

It won't be nearly that bad of a situation.

i really dont know why the heat cant get it together??? ( please non of that d whistle crap). i hope that wade and them can turn it around next season.there squad now doesnt look that bad. william, wade, davis, shaq, haslem, wright, mourning.

wades the a franchise player thats why there 8-30...dudes arm is gonna fall off why the hell would you want that type of player...lebron to brooklyn makessense

I'm sorry but one of my biggest pet peeves is when some one calls the heat, the heats. or the magic the magics.

ok, carry on.

The Knicks will get one of them. Hopefully Bron, cause NYC doesnt want another little$$%+ in Wade.

Fact > Hope.

I dont like what the Heat have and where they're going.

The Cavs on the other hand have Bron, Dru, Andy, Boobie, Sasha and Shannon all 24 and under.

AV puts out more effort in a game than the entire Heat team does.

Daniel Gibson is a better shooter than anyone on the team.

Gooden/AV put up better games then Shaq/Haslem

Even their crappy players are better... Hughes > Smush
laugh.gif

LeBron's a better team player then Wade.

I don't see how anyone can like what the Heat are doing as a management, and there's a rumor going around they're trying to get Earl Watson andWally Szczerbiak for Williams+Davis+Wright, and knowing the Heat, they'd probably bite. You DON'T get rid of your supporting cast after winning achampionship, even if you think your upgrading, ruining chemistry is the worst thing you can do.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Fact > Hope.

I dont like what the Heat have and where they're going.

The Cavs on the other hand have Bron, Dru, Andy, Boobie, Sasha and Shannon all 24 and under.
I believe Shannon dropped to the D-League maybe he'll come back. The Cavs should actually play him over Sasha

ive been saying this for at least 3 years now...
bron will win a championship in ny

LeBron will not win anything in NY.
laugh.gif
Who will help him in leading theway, Zachary Boseph? YEAH RIGHT! The Knicks are not winning the championship anytime soon, unless they give championship trophys for awful front offices.

Back
Top Bottom