All Things Sports Media Thread!!

After 21 months....Bill Simmons is doing a mailbag
laugh.gif

https://theringer.com/bill-simmons-mailbag-nfl-divisional-round-playoffs-cd4719f96263#.b13h6r7wz
losing more and more interest in bill by the week

Jaymee Sire's legs on sportscenter am > greenberg's existence

He's one of the most boring, vanilla, safe sports personalities. He might actually be at the top of the list. No doubt he'll still read ads for sponsors on that talk show.
Her and Sarina Morales.
pimp.gif

View media item 2298686
Welcome to the 18th episode of the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast with Richard Deitsch. In this podcast, which is published weekly, Deitsch interviews members of the sports media about their work, and interesting people about the sports media.

This week’s guest is ESPN commentator Jemele Hill, the co-host of the ESPN2 daily show “His & Hers” and a podcast of the same name. In this episode, Hill discusses how her show is put together, her journey to become recognized as an on-air opinionist at ESPN, the dearth of black women offering opinion in the sports media, why Bill Simmons left ESPN, the prospects of The Undefeated site launching, how she approached interviewing Janay and Ray Rice, what it’s like for women in sports—and specifically minority women—in social media and more.

A reminder: you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, and you can view all of SI's podcasts here. If you have any feedback, questions or suggestions, please comment here or tweet at Deitsch.​

SI Media Podcast: Featuring ESPN commentator Jemele Hill | SI.com http://www.si.com/more-sports/2015/09/04/si-media-podcast-jemele-hill

Jaymee Sire's legs on sportscenter am > greenberg's existence

He's one of the most boring, vanilla, safe sports personalities. He might actually be at the top of the list. No doubt he'll still read ads for sponsors on that talk show.

Her and Sarina Morales. :pimp:

They probably taste great together. I like Sarina but I dunno how she got that job since she's a little awkward talking in front of the camera.

Friday's le batard show is a MUST listen.. the whole show was them making divorce jokes about stugotz

because of all the mike and mike stuff.. and stugotz doing the show with golic's son.. and then him filling in on mike and mike

shht is hilarious:

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=9941853
It was a good episode.

Are they on break again? Because they weren't on Monday.

Edit: Nevermind I see that they are on today on the podcast

Last edited:
roll.gif
 Stu is the GOAT. Him and his wife already mapped out on how much each person should give during the bar mitzah and the percentage that the people who went under

:rofl:  Stu is the GOAT. Him and his wife already mapped out on how much each person should give during the bar mitzah and the percentage that the people who went under

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Was such a mystery how his wife put up with him until her recent appearance. They are Bonnie & Clyde :lol:

What day was she on the radio? I need to listen to that.

The appearance I'm talking about might've been a few weeks ago, when the shipping container was complaining about their e-vites to the batmitzvah.

All of her "Weekend Reports" have been hilarious though.

I watch espn2 so i can see Jen Lada bae's sexy self and hear that idiot greenberg talking about how he eats burgers and sandwiches with a knife and fork. He is the worst.

TNT to launch NBA coverage featuring ex-players

TNT will use broadcast teams featuring only former players and no traditional play-by-play men during five NBA doubleheaders later this season.

The "Players Only" schedule runs Monday nights from Feb. 27 to March 27 and includes matchups such as Golden State-Oklahoma City on March 20 and Cleveland-San Antonio a week later.

Brent Barry will serve as the primary host of one team with Derek Fisher and Grant Hill, while Greg Anthony partners with Kevin McHale and Richard Hamilton on the other.

Lisa Leslie and Dennis Scott will serve as reporters.

Turner Sports says Thursday that Chris Webber will anchor the studio coverage with Isiah Thomas and Baron Davis, and that additional NBA players will contribute to the five-week program.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...h-nba-coverage-featuring-ex-players/96772686/

laugh.gif
 Stugotz gave me a shout out today when he was on facebook live before the show.

roll.gif

roll.gif
 at the Stu bloopers that they compiled 

Dude really did fb live in the bathroom. Yesterday he was wearing lipstick and laying on the table in a model pose. Glad I didn't see his feet.

ESPN canceling The Sports Reporters after nearly 30 years on air

SI.com

ESPN is canceling The Sports Reporters, SI.com has learned. The show is expected to end in May, just shy of 30 years on the air.

ESPN, through a spokesman, declined to comment.

The long-running sports talk show began in 1988 and was a forerunner of the flood of shows that run in most major cities featuring members of the media debating, discussing and bloviating the news and issues of the week. What set the show apart—outside of many egoists that floated as panelists—was two hosts that gave the show gravitas: **** Schaap, who hosted from 1989 to 2001; and John Saunders, who hosted from 2001 until his death in 2016.

ESPN will replace The Sports Reporters with an hour-long version of E:60, its long-running sports journalism magazine show. Outside The Lines is also expected to have a role in that show.

Back
Top Bottom