All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Jen Lada bae is the only reason i check espn2 for mike & mike. BTW, it must really suck to be in sports media and deal with the trolling idiots on twitter. Some idiot said she fell off her bike a year or two back for likes or attention. She fractured her spine, broke her collarbone, and had serious road rash and even showed a pic but he didn't believe it was her pic and said it wasn't serious enough of an injury.

View media item 2309336

I really think I might be done with simmons

damn shame.. his stuff was a must read and listen to me before.. now it's just super duper annoying.. the last couple of shows I have listened to, dude says something stupid that a person covering sports should know

roll.gif
 The Chuck Pagno skit on the LeBatard show today.

“The genie is out of the bottle on this because we all have our own Twitter accounts and all have our own social media,” he said, as transcribed by SliceMiami.com. “This is what ESPN is trying to prevent because once one person does it, it opens the floodgates for the rest of us because, of course, I, as the son of exiles, look at this and I’m like what the hell are you talking about [that] your travel plans were affected? What are you talking about? The height of privilege.

“But you can’t give this a voice and then muzzle the rest of us. You can’t give Sage Steele this voice and muzzle the son of exiles.”

Misc weekend cable:

Pro Bowl: 7.449M
KU/UK: 3.348M
Federer/Nadal:1.305M
Venus/Sereana: 964K
NHL Superskills comp: 781K

so pretty sure this thread has been officially derailed lmfao funny because I think it started out as purely bill Simmons before becoming the sports media thread , now it's essentially the dan lebatard thread :lol:

so pretty sure this thread has been officially derailed lmfao funny because I think it started out as purely bill Simmons before becoming the sports media thread , now it's essentially the dan lebatard thread
laugh.gif
Yeah pretty much 
laugh.gif
. I'm finishing up the Pod today and now the best part of today was the Mickey Mouse segment 

Money plays a big factor. fs1 is like wcw buying up the competition's sloppy seconds.

I dont know why dudes leave ESPN.

I understand trying to leave your own mark but ESPN is just too accesible.

Thr ego of some of thesr dudes :lol:

How is the Herd doing?
Not bad , he on sirius xm, radio show simulcasted on fs1, got a show with Whitlock that's on in the afternoon, he's on fox NFL kickoff etc his blazing five still winning :pimp:

Jerry Krause joins Woj

​Legendary Chicago Bulls general manager Jerry Krause joins The Vertical Podcast with Woj for an extensive visit. ​Krause goes into great detail on the building of the Bulls dynasty, the genius and competitive will of Michael Jordan, MJ’s retirement and return, the hiring of Phil Jackson from the Albany Patroons and the dynamic drama of those relationships. Krause goes into great detail on his painstaking processes as a basketball and baseball scout, the lessons Red Holzman taught him on the scouting trail and the most important quality beyond talent that he needed to surround Jordan with on the Bulls (yes, mental toughness) Krause tells of his anxieties on the phone discussing trades with Celtics GM Red Auerbac, the amazing chain of events that led him to making a draft night deal for Scottie Pippen and how as a member of the Phoenix Suns organization in the early 1970’s, the organization talked with Bob Knight about becoming the franchise’s coach – and why the offer was never made. And finally, Krause talks about his deep desire to be elected into the Basketball Hall of Fame, where he’s finalist again in 2017. ​

https://art19.com/shows/vertical/episodes/2300e16e-3c46-4520-95ed-c36633f5829e

so pretty sure this thread has been officially derailed lmfao funny because I think it started out as purely bill Simmons before becoming the sports media thread , now it's essentially the dan lebatard thread
laugh.gif
Yeah pretty much 
laugh.gif
. I'm finishing up the Pod today and now the best part of today was the Mickey Mouse segment 
finally listened.. we need more mickey.. mickey goin LeBron
roll.gif

also cant forget bomani.. bomani and lebatard are my locks

then I listen to barstool's sports kfc radio podcast.. but that's pretty much only when they have asa akira there

Back
Top Bottom