ALLEN IVERSON AND JADAKISS A5 COMMERCIAL APPRECIATION!!!!

Mentioned this commercial in a research paper I wrote about marketing 
nthat.gif

I had the White/Red pair of these. Commercial is still every bit as hard today as it was then.

I coincidentally bought the shoe before knowing about the commercial, so I would always pull my pair out when it came on :lol:

The Answer :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Kiss :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Both the A5 and A6 commercials are on a best of Jadakiss mix tape I have... I let them rock regularly :lol:

Along with the KG/Styles P one

No way in hell. Not even close. I'm not a stan either, but come on.
I'm 25... So I just think AI had more influence...

Not just from a shoe perspective.

Attitude wise, he made it okay to be who you are.

Mike never really did that. He was a pitch man.

Also, I never remember people cutting their hair to look ald. AI had dudes with struggle braids and sleeves.

The tattoo craze I think started because of him... It wasn't as big in hoop or maintstream until he arrived.

Also, I can't think of any shoe that competed toe to toe with Jordans in the early 2000s..

Maybe I'm biased... I'm not the biggest fan of ai...

I just think he touched more american kids OUTSIDE of just playing basketball in his short time..

Again... I don't remember mj when he came in the scene in the mid 80s to early 90s...

Internationally, I don't eem know. I hear Kobe is bigger than Jordan in Asia... So I can't call that.

Last edited:
In NYC AI > MJ when I was growing up. The whole hood wanted to be like him , dress like him, ball like him , talk like him. We just wore Jordan's but we all idolized AI

Last edited:
All the AI commercial's were great but this was my favorite

Low key hoping the jersey era comes back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom