Allen Iverson...Does he make it to the Hall???

Originally Posted by dyyhard

guaranteed AI will be following Patrick Ewing's lead in casual attire during the HOF ceremonies...

medium_HOF.jpg

He'll be there wearing cornrows and a fitted.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Not if that bamma seasoned vet is voting....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- the truth hurts, and you dudes are sensitive.

.....ftr, i wouldnt have a problem voting for him. but the TRUTH IS he's going to have a hard time getting in. its a shame dudes are too dense to be able to seperate those two comments.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

.....ftr, i wouldnt have a problem voting for him. but the TRUTH IS he's going to have a hard time getting in. its a shame dudes are too dense to be able to seperate those two comments.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thaaaaasss right, bark up my tree.  Go on, do it. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thaaaaasss right, bark up my tree.  Go on, do it. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, OK....
laugh.gif

Amuse me...based off of what? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, OK....
laugh.gif

Vet, I'm going to help you out since I'm a nice guy.  I don't want you to make yourself look more foolish. 

Saying that I'm sensitive about Allen Iverson is pure hilarity.  I am the FARTHEST thing from an Allen Iverson fan on this board......well, until you came along. 
laugh.gif

The difference is my argument against him is not about hall of fame validity or even his actual game, I more so go after his desire to win so to speak. 

Bottom line, I am not an Allen Iverson fan in the least, but I do recognize as an individual, his greatness in the game of basketball, hence me not even believing this thread was made, and as for quoting J's, that was because I knew what he was talking about and it was a funny comment.  Nothing more. 
wink.gif

Vet, I'm going to help you out since I'm a nice guy.  I don't want you to make yourself look more foolish. 

Saying that I'm sensitive about Allen Iverson is pure hilarity.  I am the FARTHEST thing from an Allen Iverson fan on this board......well, until you came along. 
laugh.gif

The difference is my argument against him is not about hall of fame validity or even his actual game, I more so go after his desire to win so to speak. 

Bottom line, I am not an Allen Iverson fan in the least, but I do recognize as an individual, his greatness in the game of basketball, hence me not even believing this thread was made, and as for quoting J's, that was because I knew what he was talking about and it was a funny comment.  Nothing more. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Wonder what The Answer is going to wear at the hall of fame speech?

laugh.gif
me too..

have we seen him in a suit besides draft night and i think his mvp acceptance(not sure what he wore, don't remember)?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Wonder what The Answer is going to wear at the hall of fame speech?

laugh.gif
me too..

have we seen him in a suit besides draft night and i think his mvp acceptance(not sure what he wore, don't remember)?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, OK....
laugh.gif

- based off of the hate those who will be voting for him have already. A.I. has burned alot of bridges and rubbed a gang of people the wrong way in the NBA.

......listen genius, EYE dont have a problem with A.I. .......his legacy, or his hall of fame status. EYE never even had a personal problem with him returning. all i did was bring truth into the discussion of "he should get another shot". and like usual A.I. stans like you dont like for people to point that out and automatically jump to the conclusion that i have a problem with him.

.....it really is HILARIOUS to see the comment of "they should give A.I. another shot"....followed by "what? after the last 3" and cats get
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

....but of course dudes on NT take someone talking truth as if its thier personal stance on an issue. while that may be the case sometimes, it isnt always.

- i said Chicago was going to get swept by MIA. dudes got upset and called me a Heat homer......CHI only won one game.

- i said the Dallas was going to do to MIA the same thing they did to CHI. they called me a hater.......MIA got exposed.

- i laid out the FACTS of the last 3 times A.I. was given a shot and spit in the faces of those that gave it to him.........and now i have it in for A.I.? of course right? i mean damn man, you dudes would suck at being detectives foreal. all i do is bring the truth but dudes dont like it......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea, OK....
laugh.gif

- based off of the hate those who will be voting for him have already. A.I. has burned alot of bridges and rubbed a gang of people the wrong way in the NBA.

......listen genius, EYE dont have a problem with A.I. .......his legacy, or his hall of fame status. EYE never even had a personal problem with him returning. all i did was bring truth into the discussion of "he should get another shot". and like usual A.I. stans like you dont like for people to point that out and automatically jump to the conclusion that i have a problem with him.

.....it really is HILARIOUS to see the comment of "they should give A.I. another shot"....followed by "what? after the last 3" and cats get
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

....but of course dudes on NT take someone talking truth as if its thier personal stance on an issue. while that may be the case sometimes, it isnt always.

- i said Chicago was going to get swept by MIA. dudes got upset and called me a Heat homer......CHI only won one game.

- i said the Dallas was going to do to MIA the same thing they did to CHI. they called me a hater.......MIA got exposed.

- i laid out the FACTS of the last 3 times A.I. was given a shot and spit in the faces of those that gave it to him.........and now i have it in for A.I.? of course right? i mean damn man, you dudes would suck at being detectives foreal. all i do is bring the truth but dudes dont like it......

Is this serious?
No Allen Iverson will not be a hall of famer.

He will get his own wing as being the most selfish player in NBA history.
On his plaque it will read
We would have put him in but he was too selfish to bother showing up for the festival. He was in Atlanta partying with a transsexual, who said he would give Iverson the goods. Iverson backed off and arranged for Reebok to buy him a private Island which he refuses to leave. He refuses to leave because the Media leaked a story about the ****** pulling him in with the phrase "Practice, We talking about practice, not a game. Iverson in a haste approached the transsexual and had 5 bottles of Cristal which Iverson shared with the transsexual. The transsexual being drunk and full of itself got on the DJ's microphone and told the whole crowd about its night with Iverson, and about its condition. The crowd laughed at Iverson until he was forced to leave. Lost in the haste of laughing at Iverson was the fact that this transsexual admitted that it was a transsexual.

Back
Top Bottom