Allen Iverson...Does he make it to the Hall???

allen-iverson-picture-2.jpg

Stillin, you my man in S&T for the Philly love, but this is a no brainer.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Is this serious?
No Allen Iverson will not be a hall of famer.

He will get his own wing as being the most selfish player in NBA history.
On his plaque it will read
We would have put him in but he was too selfish to bother showing up for the festival. He was in Atlanta partying with a transsexual, who said he would give Iverson the goods. Iverson backed off and arranged for Reebok to buy him a private Island which he refuses to leave. He refuses to leave because the Media leaked a story about the ****** pulling him in with the phrase "Practice, We talking about practice, not a game. Iverson in a haste approached the transsexual and had 5 bottles of Cristal which Iverson shared with the transsexual. The transsexual being drunk and full of itself got on the DJ's microphone and told the whole crowd about its night with Iverson, and about its condition. The crowd laughed at Iverson until he was forced to leave. Lost in the haste of laughing at Iverson was the fact that this transsexual admitted that it was a transsexual.

Spoiler [+]
I'm gonna go with the second one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Is this serious?
No Allen Iverson will not be a hall of famer.

He will get his own wing as being the most selfish player in NBA history.
On his plaque it will read
We would have put him in but he was too selfish to bother showing up for the festival. He was in Atlanta partying with a transsexual, who said he would give Iverson the goods. Iverson backed off and arranged for Reebok to buy him a private Island which he refuses to leave. He refuses to leave because the Media leaked a story about the ****** pulling him in with the phrase "Practice, We talking about practice, not a game. Iverson in a haste approached the transsexual and had 5 bottles of Cristal which Iverson shared with the transsexual. The transsexual being drunk and full of itself got on the DJ's microphone and told the whole crowd about its night with Iverson, and about its condition. The crowd laughed at Iverson until he was forced to leave. Lost in the haste of laughing at Iverson was the fact that this transsexual admitted that it was a transsexual.

Spoiler [+]
I'm gonna go with the second one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

An MVP is a stamped ticket to the hall.

If Derrick Rose decides to stop playing basketball tomorrow, he's in.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why this thread was even started
30t6p3b.gif
. AI is the best sub 6 foot player EVER.
isiah-thomas.jpg

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

An MVP is a stamped ticket to the hall.

If Derrick Rose decides to stop playing basketball tomorrow, he's in.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why this thread was even started
30t6p3b.gif
. AI is the best sub 6 foot player EVER.
isiah-thomas.jpg

Same dudes who don't think AI should be in are probably the ones who don't think T.O. should be in the hall...

Pure blasphemy

Same dudes who don't think AI should be in are probably the ones who don't think T.O. should be in the hall...

Pure blasphemy

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Wonder what The Answer is going to wear at the hall of fame speech?

laugh.gif
me too..

have we seen him in a suit besides draft night and i think his mvp acceptance(not sure what he wore, don't remember)?

I think this will be the closest thing lol
aisuit.jpg

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Wonder what The Answer is going to wear at the hall of fame speech?

laugh.gif
me too..

have we seen him in a suit besides draft night and i think his mvp acceptance(not sure what he wore, don't remember)?

I think this will be the closest thing lol
aisuit.jpg

My co-worker 37 and says Allen shouldn't go. I swear I want to smack the hell out of dude everytime he extremely hates on A.I. What makes it worst is we are in VA and a lot of the guys in AI's age range don't like him. His reasons for A.I. not making it.........no rings, shoot first pg, not in L anymore, and bad attitude.
In the end numbers and MVP's don't lie

My co-worker 37 and says Allen shouldn't go. I swear I want to smack the hell out of dude everytime he extremely hates on A.I. What makes it worst is we are in VA and a lot of the guys in AI's age range don't like him. His reasons for A.I. not making it.........no rings, shoot first pg, not in L anymore, and bad attitude.
In the end numbers and MVP's don't lie

Iverson should definitely go. All those Sixers teams he played on during his career were mediocre at best, garbage at worst, and he still managed to keep the Sixers competitive and relevant. He played his *%* off every night and he should've been 6-8 inches taller, at least 60 lbs heavier, and played the low post because he always drove down the lane and battled with the big men in the league.....if he had a better supporting cast around him in his prime, he would've won a championship without question.

Not too many guys in the league have heart. This guy had it.

Iverson should definitely go. All those Sixers teams he played on during his career were mediocre at best, garbage at worst, and he still managed to keep the Sixers competitive and relevant. He played his *%* off every night and he should've been 6-8 inches taller, at least 60 lbs heavier, and played the low post because he always drove down the lane and battled with the big men in the league.....if he had a better supporting cast around him in his prime, he would've won a championship without question.

Not too many guys in the league have heart. This guy had it.

There's threads about Penny and T-Mac, Iverson has a way bigger chance, it's not even close.

There's threads about Penny and T-Mac, Iverson has a way bigger chance, it's not even close.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Not if that bamma seasoned vet is voting....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but thats the only feasible explanation for him not being there ASAP

......oh but feasable answers = hate on S&T. like it or not A.I. DID rub some high ranking people the wrong way. i do wonder how its all going to play out.

Back
Top Bottom