Am I crazy, or is this the saddest movie of all time?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

First 20 minutes > *

Up325.jpg

the first 20 minutes are quite powerful I must say
embarassed.gif

I literally cannot watch the first 20 minutes (and other parts throughout) without crying.

Michelle

Originally Posted by sonunox34

This movie destroyed me emotionally for at least 24 hours.

requiem_for_a_dream.jpg
i swear to god this is the most frequently referenced movie on NT.

I've purposely avoided it up until now for that very reason
smh.gif
....looks likeim going to have to finally yield and watch this +*+*
laugh.gif

as for UP, i seen it...watched the 1st 20mins.....that really made people cry?? come on now, there was too much humour there for it to be that sad. The damncloud short film was more moving than that part of the movie
smh.gif

As far as i can remember i haven't cried watching a movie. I dont what it is, im a pretty emotional guy but a movie has never had me like that
ohwell.gif

beauty and the beast come close though....and finding nemo
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TheUnderAchievers

wack, check out this korean movie if you don't mind subtitles. It's called "Heart Is" Marley and Me was so yawn compared to it.
photo24463.jpg
nm. dont wanna get banned.

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by TheUnderAchievers

wack, check out this korean movie if you don't mind subtitles. It's called "Heart Is" Marley and Me was so yawn compared to it.
photo24463.jpg
nm. dont wanna get banned.

roll.gif

I saw what you would have done there.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by dland24

Call me soft....call me crazy....but I challenge every dude in here to watch this movie and not be teary eyed.
laugh.gif

smh at u bro. NO ONE on NT knows a real sad movie till they seen this http://s531.photobucket.com/albums/dd353/sevit86/?action=view&current=Nobody_Knows_movie2.jpg

Is this that one movie where the mom leaves or something like that and in one of the parts the youngest girl falls from some place and her brothers just lether die or didn't go get any help?

Back
Top Bottom