Am I crazy, or is this the saddest movie of all time?

Originally Posted by sneakerhound

I SAW THE PRECIOUS PREVIEWS FOR THIS MOVIE AND WAS SADDENED ...SO I KNOW I WILL BE BALLING AT THE THEATER TOMORROW WHEN I SEE THIS MOVIE....Can You SAY KLEENEX...SMH

Balling you say?

I had to hold back from crying while watching Marley & Me. I'm sorry, but that movie was a tear jerker. You wouldn't even expect it to be all thatsad.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I had to hold back from crying while watching Marley & Me. I'm sorry, but that movie was a tear jerker. You wouldn't even expect it to be all that sad.

It was sad at the end.... but the saddest of all time? OP trippin
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/kingjaffetopher

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I had to hold back from crying while watching Marley & Me. I'm sorry, but that movie was a tear jerker. You wouldn't even expect it to be all that sad.

It was sad at the end.... but the saddest of all time? OP trippin
laugh.gif
Obviously it was an exaggeration, but I cant remember being as sad in another movies.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sonunox34

This movie destroyed me emotionally for at least 24 hours.

requiem_for_a_dream.jpg

Only movie where it was over and I stared at the screen for 10 mins. I was in utter disbelief

eek.gif

Me too.

I was just sitting in the dark, staring at tthe credits, like What. The. ++#$.?
frown.gif
Mysterious Skin is one of those movies; I liked it though.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by sneakerhound

I SAW THE PRECIOUS PREVIEWS FOR THIS MOVIE AND WAS SADDENED ...SO I KNOW I WILL BE BALLING AT THE THEATER TOMORROW WHEN I SEE THIS MOVIE....Can You SAY KLEENEX...SMH

Balling you say?
1172133198-ballin.gif

that disney movie - the gameplan......

that movie made me sad.....
smh.gif

real sad.

i really did cry when i watched this, but that was because i had lost my dog a few months prior to seeing this and the story and connection between marley andhis owners were so closely related to how i felt about my dog. oh and also i'm a girl. but OP it takes a strong man to cry so GO YOU!

dunks87 wrote:
i really did cry when i watched this, but that was because i had lost my dog a few months prior to seeing this and the story and connection between marley and his owners were so closely related to how i felt about my dog. oh and also i'm a girl. but OP it takes a strong man to cry so GO YOU!

yea it does but i mean 4 things that r real tear jerkers, like witnessin ur mom/father being murdered tourchered. watchin a relative struggle slowly die onlife support. a innocent kid being killed. but a movie about a dog who died after living longer then the avg dog. COME ON man.

i tried 2 tell ppl wat vick did 2 some is sacrilegious(like a cardinal sin). some ppl take pets 2 heart and praise and value their life moreso than a humanbeing. cause i dont see how anne frank,roots,antwan fisher, scheindlers list etc... doesnt provoke ne emotions, but old yeller or a movie like marley and medoes.

Dland
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I saw this movie when it came out, mind you I own 5 freakin' dogs, it is not up there as the saddest movie of all time.

Bump.

i never get emotional during a movie. requiem for a dream was somewhat depressing tho....other than that i think im just cold-hearted
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

The first 20 minutes of Hiroshima Mon Amour

Million Dollar Baby
You and me have to be the only people on NT that have seen that movie.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom