Amber Rose VOL. yes it deserves a seperate thread

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

She has absolutely nothing of value to offer after you ejaculate in the condom...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

WOW...she's that much of a B****?

This chicks sex appeal no longer exist in my eyes. Can't stand prissy type females.

could not agree more

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

WOW...she's that much of a B****?

This chicks sex appeal no longer exist in my eyes. Can't stand prissy type females.

could not agree more

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

i don't know why ya'll beasting?? Yeezy is done with her. Her voice is cute kinda but she got that Jersey girl sound or something going on.

This feels ayo.
laugh.gif
Nah I just know some of ya'll idolize Yeezy and will get hyped with whatever he's into.  Thought the hype of her would die down after Yeezy ended it. 

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

i don't know why ya'll beasting?? Yeezy is done with her. Her voice is cute kinda but she got that Jersey girl sound or something going on.

This feels ayo.
laugh.gif
Nah I just know some of ya'll idolize Yeezy and will get hyped with whatever he's into.  Thought the hype of her would die down after Yeezy ended it. 

say she is 'acting' for reality tv...why would she want to portray herself that way...shes not like she's fighting for fame
the whole world already knows who she is

say she is 'acting' for reality tv...why would she want to portray herself that way...shes not like she's fighting for fame
the whole world already knows who she is

Back
Top Bottom