AMC's "Hell On Wheels"

wait 3 seasons 
eek.gif

is common still on this show? 
nerd.gif

wait 3 seasons :wow:

is common still on this show? :nerd:
At the end of the previous season it looked as if they killed him off. However, tonight's episode shows that he is still alive and basically explains how he survived.

Show is great. The need to do subtiles for the indian scenes. Maybe Im just too slow to keep up.

Show remains dope

Elam back :pimp: Makes sense he'd be that ****** up after taking out a bear.

:lol: @ the ep before with dude coming to town ******* things up for almost everybody.

Took me a while to even post and face it. Damn my man Elam :smh:

Story wise I get it if you look at this show as Cullen's show but as a multi character story with several story lines, that was a HORRIBLE ending for my dude. I would've rather the bear killed him or the natives or just some random racist white dudes in the woods. This obviously gives Cullen more man pain since he got over his wife's death and Lily's but damn what a bad ending for Elam a.k.a Bear Killer.

Giving him some untreatable (for that time) brain damage was ****** up. Like how his mind get sent back to pre civil war and yet he as a black man thinks he can sell ppl? Let alone a white woman!!!? :smh:

Ah well. I'll still watch but I dunno. They had the nice Ebony and Ivory duo for this show and I doubt it'll be filled or replaced for the rest of the show. Guess only think left is finishing the railroad.

Last edited:

Story wise I get it if you look at this show as Cullen's show but as a multi character story with several story lines, that was a HORRIBLE ending for my dude. I would've rather the bear killed him or the natives or just some random racist white dudes in the woods. This obviously gives Cullen more man pain since he got over his wife's death and Lily's but damn what a bad ending for Elam a.k.a Bear Killer.

Giving him some untreatable (for that time) brain damage was ****** up. Like how his mind get sent back to pre civil war and yet he as a black man thinks he can sell a ppl? Let alone a white woman!!!? :smh:

Ah well. I'll still watch but I dunno. They had the nice Ebony and Ivory duo for this show and I doubt it'll be filled or replaced for the rest of the show. Guess only think left is finishing the railroad.

Watching now, that bear killed Elam, glad Bohanan was the one to killed what resulted after Elam.

Giving him some untreatable (for that time) brain damage was ****** up. Like how his mind get sent back to pre civil war and yet he as a black man thinks he can sell a ppl? Let alone a white woman!!!? :smh:

Watching now, that bear killed Elam, glad Bohanan was the one to killed what resulted after Elam.
Yeah, I guess that's one way to look at it.

:smh: :frown:

Elam was my *****, hate it had to be him.

Yeah, I guess that's one way to look at it.

:smh: :frown:

Elam was my *****, hate it had to be him.

That episode was crazy, he thought he was still a slave and he was going to sell slaves to white folks.

I been waitin for this Thread to pop up :pimp:
Don't sleep on hell on wheels.

Kinda mad that commons gone I've read they killed em because he wanted to focus on music, but that last episode was intense for me.
I was thinkin what if Psalms n them stashed Elam somewhere and he heals, and like they filled the box with debree or somethin that's why bohannan was strugglin' too get that casket out of the wagon :lol: wishful thinking.

Man I guess in a way it's all about bohannan anyway and commin was probably the favorite on the show to some people and they can't be havin that.
I just don't know why they brought him back just to kill him the next episode, he should of just died at the bear part last season.

Oh well it made for a dope episode , now I just hope bohannan kills all them new sheriffs, and the nut bol um the swede

Last edited:
Preacher lady's past was ****** up :lol: Surprised she aint been killing ppl for sinning but it's clear she had it in her all along. Made her look like a real scary bad ***.

The return of the OG preacher :pimp: :lol: Slaying slave masters :smokin

This return to this season had just one of the greatest eps. I aint never been more satisfied with a character's death after they did so many foul things. Sidney Snow deserved it. The pain of removing the bullet and then his leg getting cut off. Just glorious. Could've listened to his cries of pain or a whole segment after what he did.

Shame preacher lady is getting arrested cuz of this governor dude wanting to establish law and order.

These Irish cats showing up will make the end of this season interesting for sure. Digging out son's eye was just gruesome.

Great episode.

It's crazy how the slaves benefitted from a Radical Christian.

Its amazing how people interpret the bible.

Micky with the power move. :smokin

I think Ruth ends up dying. No way Bohannon can save the day without getting rid of the marshal, and I just don't see that happening. Maybe Micky will? I don't know, but I see Ruth death as inevitable.

I just don't like how they're being sure to kill anybody around Cullen. Son gonna be on suicide watch by the end of the season.

They kill Ezra without even tying up the death of his parents by the Swede or giving any sort of justice and now they gonna hang Ruth? For killing a dude who was about to get hanged anyway? :smh: Other than Mickey who I know will intervene it'd be cool if the native American dude she was n love with shows back up.

Guess a whole new cast along with the return of Gunderson is gonna show up next season (which might be the final one the way they killing :lol: )

:smh:

With the way they picking off supporting cast I can't help but see it as one more season and then the finale. Not to mention the end of this ep.

Looking at next week's preview, it's pretty clear The Swede done ransacked the Mormon stronghold with some China men and is at it again with terrorizing Cullen :x Leaving it to Cullen to simply try and kill his enemy and be done with it.

EDIT

Just looked it up and:
"‘Hell On Wheels’ Renewed For Fifth & Final Season By AMC"

I've been watching, forgot to post.

Sort of like after Lily died this is like the show is starting all over again. Introduced to the Chinese and their stand out characters which has a clear comparison to how it started with the freed black men in S1.

I like Fong and her father. This Chinese gangster is cool but I don't care for the dude Cullen is working for or the guy working with him.

The Swede being back is the best part.

I'm still keeping up with the show. It's on a break right now, but bringing the asians in for some historical railroad shine fits right. 

man i watched this show for like 2 seasons and the third was just not bearable...

i don't like shows that constantly hint that a main character is going to die then miraculously gets out of the jam some how...**** happened like 3-5 times in season 2...just got corny to me...just how prison break did...

season 1 was :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom