America’s Forgotten Mass Lynching: When 237 People Were Murdered In Arkansas

I didn't know about this event, it sounds horrific. But does it really change my perception of racism as it stands? No.

People of all skin colors and religions do ****** up ****. Doesn't make it okay to kill people or ignore the past, but it's just an endless cycle that doesn't solve the problems we have now. Yes black people still don't have the same things white people have, but at the same time, there are things black people have that white people don't have either. None of us are born into a world with equal possessions, but we all share the same physiology. We all need to be compassionate to each other regardless of the body we are born into. The question that needs to be asked every moment is: How are we going to try and do right by the people we have now?

Pent-up hatred has never served me well in my life. Sometimes I think these race threads are brought up not to educate people about the past, but to stir up anger in our emotions.

I didn't know about this event, it sounds horrific. But does it really change my perception of racism as it stands? No.

People of all skin colors and religions do ****** up ****. Doesn't make it okay to kill people or ignore the past, but it's just an endless cycle that doesn't solve the problems we have now. Yes black people still don't have the same things white people have, but at the same time, there are things black people have that white people don't have either. None of us are born into a world with equal possessions, but we all share the same physiology. We all need to be compassionate to each other regardless of the body we are born into. The question that needs to be asked every moment is: How are we going to try and do right by the people we have now?

Pent-up hatred has never served me well in my life. Sometimes I think these race threads are brought up not to educate people about the past, but to stir up anger in our emotions.

Give me examples to back up this statement.

Last edited:
good post. But some how even after this blacks still get labeled as thugs and animals smh

They fear us for weirdo reasons. Obama became the president and gun sales went up because they feared a "black takeover". They have some sick fetish for black people and I don't quite get it
It's a pretty natural initial response that over time becomes and even more irrational fear due to fear and based off of those ppl own thought process.

Think of it like this. If you tortured a family you held in your basement for 2 decades and did all manner of horrific things to them and their children, made them feel subhuman, etc. based off of some arbitrary difference and then over time was forced to set them free wouldn't you be scared to death of revenge? Racism is a societal injustice that went on for centuries. I couldn't imagine the level of paranoia that would place on the ppl that still feel proud and better than those they victimized when deep down they know they wouldn't want it to happen to them and they know it's wrong.

So over time these white ppl had to turn us in to the bogey man to deal with their guilt and issues. Then you got those in charge of things that stirred some of us in to being criminals to prove their own claims.

Last edited:
Crazy..  
mean.gif

white people did some screwed up stuff. Even to the Indians.

I just dont see how they have the nerves to even call a black person a thug animal or murderer

white people did some screwed up stuff. Even to the Indians.

I just dont see how they have the nerves to even call a black person a thug animal or murderer
I always chuckle at their ISIS outrage considering they're relatively new. People of European descent have been murdering the innocent for CENTURIES 

they've did and currently do extreme **** just like them but in other ways. Majority of countries in Africa are getting raped of their resources by Europeans. Hurts my soul some of these countries let them in so freely. They thought the white man was all about humanity like them and it ended up biting them in the ***. 
mean.gif

Religion of white supremacy is a weapon of mass destruction. It's so pathetic us oppressed blacks say "black lives matter" to uplift ourselves and they won't even let us have that. Changing that ******** to "All lives matters" or trying to pair the black struggle with the gay struggle. Bible was set in the middle east/africa yet the names are ******* John, Peter, Matthew, and etc. What a piece of **** world we live in. 

pathetic 

edit: Not even gonna get on these white saviors who do work in the poor black community but will call 911 in a second if they see a black person walking through their suburban neighborhood. I digress......I can go forever on these folks 

Last edited:
Something's really wrong, where the country rather talk about the color of a dress than speak on a real problem. Subtle racism is the worst kind, don't fool us.
My people are brainwashed, with no leader

It's funny when people feel like they're carrying such a tough burden of having to read about the history of black people in this country for 28 days...

Your logic makes so much sense.
I applaud you for taking your time and really pinpointing what the REAL problem is.
I usually never browse these type of threads because I already know what kind of responses there will be

Man shut the hell up

Like this one [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Your logic makes so much sense.
I applaud you for taking your time and really pinpointing what the REAL problem is.
I usually never browse these type of threads because I already know what kind of responses there will be
Like this one [emoji]128514[/emoji].
what do black people have that white people dont, though?

Besides the benefit of the doubt on the basketball court and big butts...

Like... I'm still trying TK figure that out. :lol:

These type of threads make me hate
Make me feel a hatred toward white folks
But then I think to myself
Is it right to hate them
Like am I hating them
The same way they hate us
Then I think damn doesn't god say love everyone even ur enemies
But then I think damn do I REALLY believe in god
Then I think DAMN I believe in evil
Which makes me say well damn I believe in the devil then don't I believe in god
Cause can't believe in one without the other
But then I also think damn I believe in aliens
Then I think damn civilization is so damn ****** up
That I don't even know what to believe in
And then I think do I believe in god JUST so I don't go to hell
But then if I think there is a hell then I must believe in god
:smh: :smh: :smh:
Life is so confusing

my brain just blew up

View media item 1428492
Look at the numbers lol
It's impossible to say. All these people have the same thing and all these other people don't . But here's a good one
View media item 1428502Black people have these exclusive scholarships because they're black [emoji]128516[/emoji] and yes I'm talking about these in particular.

Last edited:
View media item 1428492
Look at the numbers lol
It's impossible to say. All these people have the same thing and all these other people don't . But here's a good one
View media item 1428502Black people have these exclusive scholarships because they're black [emoji]128516[/emoji] and yes I'm talking about these in particular.
White have exclusive things in America called rights
Seems us black folks don't half the time
U mad cause we get scholarships
U know damn well most african American households live below the poverty line
Without these school scholorships how else would they get into college
I swear white folks be just grasping at anything to make it seem like they don't have an advantage

White have exclusive things in America called rights
Seems us black folks don't half the time
U mad cause we get scholarships
U know damn well most african American households live below the poverty line
Without these school scholorships how else would they get into college
I swear white folks be just grasping at anything to make it seem like they don't have an advantage
There are just some folks  on here who you just gotta ignore when it comes to these type of threads. They just troll to troll.

View media item 1428492
Look at the numbers lol

Are we going to pretend that every black teen that applies for those scholarships is getting one now? :rolleyes

Are we going to pretend that being white does not have an inherent advantage that guarantees a better shot at life in the United States when it comes to being interviewed for a job, getting a loan, etc.?

Come one man, think before you type, because being black has NO NET ADVANTAGES when it comes to living in this country. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. Is it the norm that black folks have the upper hand? HELLLLLLLL NO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...a9a40a-2096-11e3-a453-7acbb20052b3_story.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/ferguson-black-arrest-rates/19043207/

I can really dig in if you'd like.

View media item 1428492
Look at the numbers lol

Are we going to pretend that every black teen that applies for those scholarships is getting one now? :rolleyes

Are we going to pretend that being white does not have an inherent advantage that guarantees a better shot at life in the United States when it comes to being interviewed for a job, getting a loan, etc.?

Come one man, think before you type, because being black has NO NET ADVANTAGES when it comes to living in this country. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. Is it the norm that black folks have the upper hand? HELLLLLLLL NO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...a9a40a-2096-11e3-a453-7acbb20052b3_story.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/ferguson-black-arrest-rates/19043207/

I can really dig in if you'd like.
Dig in bruh
Get all in them guts

3 of those scholarships are minority based...

Meaning white people with a Jewish grandmother qualifies

Try again ;

Dig in bruh
Get all in them guts

At work. I may when I get home after I spend some qt with my lady.

I NEVER log in from my work comp and did just now because that was absolute ********.

I get so tired of being a broken record on the internet trying to correct or challenge that ****** up mentality. :smh:

It's never ending.

Lol I really wasn't trolling, you asked for something that is exclusive to blacks. It's an "African-American Scholarship" *kanye shrug*

-Brolic, who wrote that article tho? "Hayley Tsukayama". You yourself said it, there are exceptions. You don't need any advantages to make it brotha. We all have the same OPPORTUNITIES here. We can all flourish together.

Fontaine- I always see you post brodie, if you really think white people with Jewish backgrounds are applying for these scholarships then be my guest.

Nawty- [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] *Won't address anybody that uses Wikipedia as a reliable source"

Back
Top Bottom