America’s Forgotten Mass Lynching: When 237 People Were Murdered In Arkansas

I get it, white people did some messed up racist stuff and still do. Yes, america has transformed from an overtly racist nation to one where it is now subtle and concealed though some still express these beliefs while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

But im just amazed at all the black plight sympathy threads just on the first page alone .... can we have a breather?
No.

Lol I really wasn't trolling, you asked for something that is exclusive to blacks. It's an "African-American Scholarship" *kanye shrug*

-Brolic, who wrote that article tho? "Hayley Tsukayama". You yourself said it, there are exceptions. You don't need any advantages to make it brotha. We all have the same OPPORTUNITIES here. We can all flourish together.

Fontaine- I always see you post brodie, if you really think white people with Jewish backgrounds are applying for these scholarships then be my guest.

Nawty- [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] *Won't address anybody that uses Wikipedia as a reliable source"

Of course white people apply for minority scholarships too.

You really think whites kids that have a half Hispanic parent aren't ticking that box on scholly applications?

-And the best thing you could come up with is "scholarships".

Scholarships exist to help black and minority students because they are underrepresented in universities.

And really brah. Lets think about this.......So black kids that probably overcame some or all of this nonsense :going to schools with less resources, having lower quality teachers, avoiding getting funneled into special education classes, being feed BS about their history for years, and dealing with unfair treatment from administration: shouldn't get any extra help when they get to college because it is not fair to the white kids. REALLY?

Not to even mentioning the generations, upon generations, upon generations, that white folk have oppressed black folk. You know a kid's parents income level, and thier level of education impacts him/her going or not going to college, right? And their ability to pay for it.

-How bout this trade. Give the black community all the privileges that go along with "white privilege" and white folk can have our scholarships.

Shouldn't be a big deal, right? Cause white folk don't need any extra advantages to make it, do they?

We can all "FLOURISH TOGETHER"

Last edited:
do you say that during independence day?

Do you say that during presidents day?

Did you say that in us history class?

It makes you uncomfortable because its the harsh reality?

Maybe you don't make it a habit to consider other perspectives other than your own, but the recent posts of OP can be interpreted in a variety of ways, yours included, but its certainly not exclusive.

Threads like these are good because they expose people to information, nothing wrong with that and in fact is (IMO) the most rewarding aspect of thus website, but they can also be perceived as bad when discussions almost inevitably focus on "they", "them", etc. as if what is in the subject article or topic applies or describes an entire race (white folks). Not saying this necessary reflects my view (rarely does), but I'm sure anyone that identifies with a particular race doesn't enjoy being a target of generalization.

Also, many of these types of threads identify problem after problem, which is a necessary step of finding solutions, but they never progress beyond that step, or at least not in any substantial way that I've noticed, so instead it can come off as continuously bringing up problems for the sake of expressing what is already very well known (venting isn't bad either btw, but it can become a tired exercise after a while).

Just my viewpoint, not saying anything about yours

Maybe you don't make it a habit to consider other perspectives other than your own, but the recent posts of OP can be interpreted in a variety of ways, yours included, but its certainly not exclusive.

Threads like these are good because they expose people to information, nothing wrong with that and in fact is (IMO) the most rewarding aspect of thus website, but they can also be perceived as bad when discussions almost inevitably focus on "they", "them", etc. as if what is in the subject article or topic applies or describes an entire race (white folks). Not saying this necessary reflects my view (rarely does), but I'm sure anyone that identifies with a particular race doesn't enjoy being a target of generalization.

Also, many of these types of threads identify problem after problem, which is a necessary step of finding solutions, but they never progress beyond that step, or at least not in any substantial way that I've noticed, so instead it can come off as continuously bringing up problems for the sake of expressing what is already very well known (venting isn't bad either btw, but it can become a tired exercise after a while).

Just my viewpoint, not saying anything about yours
I disagree about these types of posts not finding solutions...

I find people ALWSYw offer solutions in this threads.

The problems is they get lost in the explanation of why something is like the way it is.

People read the first few sentences and start typing.

You say its well know but most people in this thread did not know...

And if it makes ONE person outside of the minority community take a step back a realize " man... Maybe these black people aren't just making stuff up" then its done its job...

Looking at other peoples perspective, they guy I quoted was upset that there are so many threads concerning the black plight...

Before we go into what he's upset about...

Let's see WHY black plight threads make him upset

Last edited:
These SWS cant stand us
But buy into our culture
Buy products endorsed by "our" people
Want that "black woman shape"
:smh: bunch of leeches and scum they are

Meh life isn't confusing, human beings are a cancer on this planet plain and simple. It's funny how we reference animals as being less "civil" than we are when the opposite holds true. We are one of a few species that kill each other for reasons other than food. If black people had any power they would be doing the same sh...
indifferent.gif

Stop reaching

Stop presenting your BS and unfounded assumption as fact

Black people are in the position they're in for all these years because they are peaceful for the most part. Being subjugated as slaves for centuries and not retaliating after being freed and to this day doing all this peaceful protest BS

If it were up to me we would all be on some Malcolm x and Huey newton steez. Tired of the double standards and being profiled

If black people had any power they would be doing the same sh...

Last edited:

Did I lie? Every race on this planet has a history of brutality blacks included. Genghis Khan literally raped and pillaged through all of Eurasia. Africa has a history of inter-tribal violence and warfare.  Our propensity for hatred and brutality is what we all share in common.
Your opinion and assumption is nothing but speculation, especially in this country. You don't know what people would have done here in power because they've never been in a position of power here. We do for a fact have empirical evidence of whites conquest driven initiatives over damn near every race, color and creed in history as well as the well documented brutalities in the good ol USA even up to today when we supposedly have come so far as many want you to believe.

You throw out Genghis Khan and inter-tribal fighting, where else has this black conquest through the histories destroying others cultures in a multitude of different ways occurred?

More BS by this guy. Don't lump pre colonial Africa with colonial and post colonial Africa.

Those artificial boundaries drawn by Europeans was done purposefully to lead to tribal conflict. It's easier to conquer and oppress people when you have them divided and fighting amongst themselves

Africa has a history of inter-tribal violence and warfare. 

Last edited:
Who said I'm talking about present time. Whites where not in large numbers in the 1600s,1700s and 1800s. If black people and native Americans were as evil and violent as whites they could have rebelled and massacred every white person easily. We are not violent by nature like whites tend to be

The native Americans could have slaughtered all those pilgrims if they were evil like whites but because of their kindness, whites saw it as a weakness and we all know what happened...
Prove me wrong!!!! I dare you. Black people make up approximately 10 percent of the population what kinda physical retaliation can they accomplish that won't be deemed suicidal? You've been watching way too much Django. In order to break this cycle of hatred, we all need to acknowledge the human propensity for hate and violence. Africa has a pretty long history of inter-tribal conflict, terrorism etc. It's not unfathomable that if blacks in this country had power they wouldn't be doing the same thing to white.

Last edited:
It's my experience that everyone is ****** regardless of the color of their skin. Whites as a whole are just better at it for multiple reasons.

It's my experience that everyone is ****** regardless of the color of their skin. Whites as a whole are just better at it for multiple reasons.
For how much longer?
nerd.gif
Probably forever. In the past their technological advances allowed them to dictate the rules of the game and they've set it up in a way where knocking them from the first place podium won't be easy.

Probably forever. In the past their technological advances allowed them to dictate the rules of the game and they've set it up in a way where knocking them from the first place podium won't be easy.
I don't believe this, a lot of fallen great Empires in the past probably thought they would exist forever.
ohwell.gif

Things aren't how they used to be. Still you're right, no empire lasts forever. Maybe in a couple of years we'll all be speaking Mandarin or Arabic
laugh.gif

But that's not what the thread about you tangential tripe

I disagree about these types of posts not finding solutions...

I find people ALWSYw offer solutions in this threads.

The problems is they get lost in the explanation of why something is like the way it is.

People read the first few sentences and start typing.

You say its well know but most people in this thread did not know...

And if it makes ONE person outside of the minority community take a step back a realize " man... Maybe these black people aren't just making stuff up" then its done its job...

Looking at other peoples perspective, they guy I quoted was upset that there are so many threads concerning the black plight...

Before we go into what he's upset about...

Let's see WHY black plight threads make him upset

Enlighten me on the solutions posted in here. Seriously. I may have missed them, and it's a major oversight on my part if these threads ALWAYS contain these important ideas, like you say. If recollection serves me well, then the threads that actually do discuss the solutions receive much less attention. Wonder why this is??

And lets ignore that many threads like this one do resort to some form of white bashing, degree of subtly notwithstanding. I get it, folks need to vent and that's a perfectly healthy thing to do, no prob there, but why not at least be honest with what is being expressed...

Last edited:
Man y'all didn't get my point. I'm not trying to list out things people have or don't have. But racism already exists when you point out what color the person or group of people look like. Then you insert your beliefs on what that person is like, because no one ever told you to consider accepting that that person could be a genuine human being. It's a perpetual cycle we as human beings are wired to do. It is in our genes but it is also learned from generation to generation.

I'm Japanese and I have to deal with South Koreans and Chinese people giving me dirty looks because of what people in my culture did to theirs decades ago. How am I responsible for war crimes? Why should I feel guilty for something I didn't do? Why should people hold grudges against me? I go to school, work my job, stay out of trouble, and don't mess with other people's **** or their beliefs.

People can't just get over the fact that we are one species that has diversified in appearance but has chosen to value certain features or behaviors that have evolved and changed significantly since our early ancestors. We get so worried or angry about things that happened in the past that we forget that there is even more past history we will never know or comprehend in our lifetimes.

All I'm saying, after this conjecture, is that it is much easier to stop focusing on what the other man has, and focus on how you're going to get better. Or focus on how you will make the next man, or group of humans, better than the generation you are apart of now. Hate is a wasted emotion, you need to cherish the time and people you have now, while you are still alive. Life is much bigger than titles, occupations, sports, politics, business, and certainly the color of your skin and the skins of other human beings.

Man y'all didn't get my point. I'm not trying to list out things people have or don't have. But racism already exists when you point out what color the person or group of people look like. Then you insert your beliefs on what that person is like, because no one ever told you to consider accepting that that person could be a genuine human being. It's a perpetual cycle we as human beings are wired to do. It is in our genes but it is also learned from generation to generation.

I'm Japanese and I have to deal with South Koreans and Chinese people giving me dirty looks because of what people in my culture did to theirs decades ago. How am I responsible for war crimes? Why should I feel guilty for something I didn't do? Why should people hold grudges against me? I go to school, work my job, stay out of trouble, and don't mess with other people's **** or their beliefs.

People can't just get over the fact that we are one species that has diversified in appearance but has chosen to value certain features or behaviors that have evolved and changed significantly since our early ancestors. We get so worried or angry about things that happened in the past that we forget that there is even more past history we will never know or comprehend in our lifetimes.

All I'm saying, after this conjecture, is that it is much easier to stop focusing on what the other man has, and focus on how you're going to get better. Or focus on how you will make the next man, or group of humans, better than the generation you are apart of now. Hate is a wasted emotion, you need to cherish the time and people you have now, while you are still alive. Life is much bigger than titles, occupations, sports, politics, business, and certainly the color of your skin and the skins of other human beings.

-So you can't answer the question

-Completely ignoring systemic racism that continues to hurt the black community, that has been brought up in almost every recent race thread on NT

WHAT DUDES ARE TRYING TO POINT OUT THAT STUFF LIKE THIS IS A PATTERN, THAT HAS EVOLVED, AND CONTINUES TO THIS DAY

This "c'mon guys, lets not focus on race, we need to get past this" that you're trying to push is really insulting brah.

It is like telling a kid that has been getting his *** whooped for all of high school to be happy and forget about the past because and "we're all classmates, so lets get pass this" . Completely ignoring the fact he stills gets his lunch money taken

I seem like you mean well brah. So I don't wanna come off like a a-hole. But if you wanna talk to educated black folk about race relations. You need to educate yourself more about race relations involving the black community.

yall hate white people so much

its niketalk aint nobody tryna see yall gather up and make race threads all the time
Yet people like you post in them all the time saying the same ****. FOH.

-So you can't answer the question

-Completely ignoring systemic racism that continues to hurt the black community, that has been brought up in almost every recent race thread on NT

WHAT DUDES ARE TRYING TO POINT OUT THAT STUFF LIKE THIS IS A PATTERN, THAT HAS EVOLVED, AND CONTINUES TO THIS DAY

This "c'mon guys, lets not focus on race, we need to get past this" that you're trying to push is really insulting brah.

It is like telling a kid that has been getting his *** whooped for all of high school to be happy and forget about the past because and "we're all classmates, so lets get pass this" . Completely ignoring the fact he stills gets his lunch money taken

I seem like you mean well brah. So I don't wanna come off like a a-hole. But if you wanna talk to educated black folk about race relations. You need to educate yourself more about race relations involving the black community.

Of course I know how systemic racism is in the world, and especially how bad black people have it. I don't have the same experience, but has it invalidated anything I said? The reaction I received is that I need to list X, Y, & Z or else I don't have a place in the conversation. Why is it insulting, when it is the truth? We are all human beings and none of us are perfect.

I'm not trying to say that the problems black people face in their lives are any better or worse than the problems I have, because without being a black person, I won't understand. I can empathize, but I just don't have the same life problems black people have. Does that make me a lesser person in anyone's eyes for that matter? I don't think so, and I don't think I deserve to have my opinion belittled for the sake of continuing the conversation that white people have, and will continue to subjugate black people, when I know that statement is not completely true. There are white people who have genuinely acted to help black people, and there will be for years to come. If you want to reject this statement, then you are truly blind in your hatred.

I have no problems with these threads bringing up history, but I do have problems when people bring up race for the sake of putting down the other race they feel slighted by. Talking about it is a healthy thing, but what isn't healthy is trying to connect two very different events from very different times and then connecting it back to hatred for other people for what they have. Hatred as an emotion is hard on the mind and the body, and it will make you act irrationally.

^^^ Hatred? What hatred

No one is saying they hate white people. Not one is saying "f" all white people.

Who has hatred for white people in this thread? So pointing out the crimes the people in the community have done to black community and discussing white supremacy is now considered hatred? Hating white supremacy is now hating white people? Brah miss me with that please. There is no hate going on in there.

Your just trying to act like there is so you can claim the moral high ground

- And this statement "I don't think I deserve to have my opinion belittled for the sake of continuing the conversation that white people have, and will continue to subjugate black people, when I know that statement is not completely true"

And please brah. Name one period in US history when white people weren't systemically or overtly doing dirt to the black community. Just name one.

And no is saying there aren't good white people out there. Ones that fought against slavery, against Jim Crow, for equal rights for all. But nowadays when racism is so deeply rooted in Americans culture. There seems to be fewer and fewer white people around that speak up and against white supremacy. Many liberals even act like you. They act it is not a serious issue, something the black community can just live with if they try hard enough.

And when someone acts like that, tacitly saying they don't mind the current system. Then it becomes easy to paint them with a wider brush

But if you want to hear me say not all white people are bad. Then find. That is a fact. I would never be stupid enough to say otherwise. And I wasn't doing that before

-You don't want your opinions to be belittle but you sounding like you know very little about white supremacy in America.

Your problem might be is that you're using your experiences, and trying to make them fit to other cases. And to do so, your completely ignoring the way they differ.

No one is belittling your views, they are pointing out flaws in your reasoning, and where you seem to sound ignorant. You made statement, you couldn't back it up. But now "everything you're saying is the truth" :rolleyes

Ok brah, ok

Last edited:
I will say I'm not completely for this before white ppl rhetoric. As if white ppl just messed it up for everybody. Kinda spreads the idea that segregation is the way to go which I don't believe.

Stop reaching

Stop presenting your BS and unfounded assumption as fact

Black people are in the position they're in for all these years because they are peaceful for the most part. Being subjugated as slaves for centuries and not retaliating after being freed
Prove me wrong!!!!
You're the one that made the claim that black ppl would be just as bad as white ppl if they were in power.

You can not prove that. It's a loaded hypothetical statement to try and pretend we're all the same no matter what.

Why should anyone entertain you and try to prove such a ridiculous statement wrong? What would you even suggest as a way to go about doing that? Go back in time with advanced tech, unite Africa, and have them take over the world?

C'mon son :smh:
Who said I'm talking about present time. Whites where not in large numbers in the 1600s,1700s and 1800s. If black people and native Americans were as evil and violent as whites they could have rebelled and massacred every white person easily. We are not violent by nature like whites tend to be

The native Americans could have slaughtered all those pilgrims if they were evil like whites but because of their kindness, whites saw it as a weakness and we all know what happened...

These are also Native Americans

View media item 1428783

People wanna act like sh$% was all good before white people gave them small pox.
Is this a photo from 1467 in the New World?

If not GTMFFOOHWTDAFBS

If you're gonna at least argue your stance. Do it with facts.

I mean seriously now, even if that pic depicted the times, which is better? That or first a failed attempt at enslaving the natives and when that didn't work killing them and purposely infecting them with diseases that would kill them as they pushed them back further and further across the country? **** is just as bad as the Holocaust.

Last edited:
good post. But some how even after this blacks still get labeled as thugs and animals smh

They fear us for weirdo reasons. Obama became the president and gun sales went up because they feared a "black takeover". They have some sick fetish for black people and I don't quite get it

I don't believe this is the reason gun sales went up. Because Obama was elected, yes, but not because he was black.

Also, is OP a troll?

Back
Top Bottom