AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

Watched season 1 over the weekend

I'll catch season 2 this weekend

Season 3's first episode was really good

Loving the witch theme this season. First episode was
pimp.gif
Can't wait to watch tonight.

Finally watched the premiere today, really enjoyed it.

Hope this season doesn't get bogged down like season 2 did.

:lol: yeah hers is cool for anyone who watched misfits Taissa's power of p***** is like an advanced version of Alisha's initial power to me

Always had a thing for Lily Rabe ever since she played the socialite in season one.

sweet jesus  this season has started off on fire!
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that noticed that Misty Day (Lily Rabe) is feeling Taissa?
I thought they were gonna kiss there for a minute. Then Taissa was like, "I should be going."
laugh.gif

I know I'll probably get the "cool story bro" for this but the jacket from this scene...

...I went on a hike through the woods with my girl about two months ago and my girl saw a jacket hanging from a tree. She wanted to take it and I told her if it was still there on the hike back then do it. Well it was still there so she took it. It was literally the same jacket Madison was wearing 
eek.gif
Weird as hell
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^That is so creepy man lol
Bro since you are in Maryland maybe you know...we were hiking at Great Falls. It was just chillin on a tree. I literally had to go downstairs and pull it out the closet because it was so similar. Low and behold, same exact jacket
roll.gif

Bro since you are in Maryland maybe you know...we were hiking at Great Falls. It was just chillin on a tree. I literally had to go downstairs and pull it out the closet because it was so similar. Low and behold, same exact jacket :rofl:

Nah, I been to Great Falls a couple of times and I don't see random clothes hanging up lol

I would have took the jacket too lol

Back
Top Bottom