American Sniper

For the last 30 years or so, the Country once known as the United states of America has been slowly transforming into what I call "the Republic of Finance." High Finance runs this country and the institutions of state invariably bend to its will. While domestic law enforcement often times acts as Finance's Home Guard, The various branches of the US Military act as its expeditionary forces. The SEAL's and the Marines act as the van guard.

I can and do appreciate the martial prowess and personal bravery of people who fight in wars but I will not lie to myself and others and say that those who fought and killed in an elective, aggressive war, actually risked their lives for our freedoms or our national survival. If any thing, the Iraq war has made us less safe and less free.

As far as Chris Kyle is concerned, he is an example of why wars should not be undertaken so readily. In every war, on every side, there will be dangerous and psychotic people who fight and kill and who thrive with the legal immunity that war grants a person who takes lives. It would be foolish and naive to believe that the US military in the early part of the 21st century is the only wartime military that had nary a single man who simply enjoyed killing among its ranks.

Based on his own word, Chris Kyle was one of those types. We invaded Iraq to punish Saddam Hussein for threatening to trade oil in Euros. Wall Street won, Chris Kyle got to kill himself a whole bunch of "rag heads" and everyone else lost. America citizens, US tax payers, Iraqis and the vast majority of good men and women in the US military who either died or who will forever carry mutilated bodies and traumatized minds for the remainder of their lives.

Fantastically put.

When I was in GA I had this redneck kid tell me he would enlist just to kill ragheads.

I tried to explain the iraq situation to him and he said he didn't care, he'd put a bullet through any head with a turban on it.

People really think like this

Last edited:
∆ I can agree with some of that, but although a person loves to kill, he shouldn't? Like should he not have gone and kill the people his fellow servicemen were fighting against? I'm just trying to understand the point that you are trying to make? Is a war an both side are going to kill and some are going to enjoy it. Kyle is not the best sniper nor was he the most prolific life taker on record (look it up).

Anyways, I just don't understand your point about those people that like to kill. Did he kill innocent civilians? If that's the case then I can understand but if he enjoy killing armed and dangerous people then ... Please explain what would you have anyone do?

War is a chance for cold, cruel and sociopathic people to shine. When one undertakes to fight a war, the goal should be to win and men like Chris Kyle are invaluable instruments to that effect.

The fact that we unleashed a mad dog on the Iraqis is just one of many, many reasons why the American public, press and political establishment should be much, much more reticent about launching wars. I also believe that the role of monied interests, combined with the vanity of our leaders, combined with apathy of the public, combined with the desire for white male voters to look "tough" by proxy (only gays and weaklings would oppose a war) all end up creating a situation where we start completely unnecessary wars and we probably will do so for the foreseeable future.

I also believe that the role of monied interests, combined with the vanity of our leaders, combined with apathy of the public, combined with the desire for white male voters to look "tough" by proxy (only gays and weaklings would oppose a war) all end up creating a situation where we start completely unnecessary wars and we probably will do so for the foreseeable future.

They don't hear you. They too busy watching Bill O'Riley

∆ I can agree with some of that, but although a person loves to kill, he shouldn't? Like should he not have gone and kill the people his fellow servicemen were fighting against? I'm just trying to understand the point that you are trying to make? Is a war an both side are going to kill and some are going to enjoy it. Kyle is not the best sniper nor was he the most prolific life taker on record (look it up).

Anyways, I just don't understand your point about those people that like to kill. Did he kill innocent civilians? If that's the case then I can understand but if he enjoy killing armed and dangerous people then ... Please explain what would you have anyone do?
not every muslim in Iraq/Afghanistan was trying to kill Americans, bruh.

The military isn't the reason why the world goes round either...like rex said...money is.

China can declare war on the U.S. without any sort of war artillery.  China holds a great amount of our debt and can tighten the reigns when they feel like they've had enough of us.

Last edited:
In regards to the last couple of comments I can understand. However, that's a different issue from what we are taking about. We are taking about the men that are carrying on orders given to them. We can sit here and analysed and come to the same conclusion that some of these wars are unnecessary and are for greed, but that doesn't take away that our military is needed.

Once our military goes so will our economy and our way of living.

If you don't think this is true, you know you are fooling yourself.

Last edited:
not every muslim in Iraq/Afghanistan was trying to kill Americans, bruh.

The military isn't the reason why the world goes round either...like rex said...money is.

China can declare war on the U.S. without any sort of war artillery.  China holds a great about of our debt and can tighten the reigns when they feel like they've had enough of us.
what are you saying? Did I say every Muslim or civilian was he's enemy? Do you have proof that he killed innocent people?

China can't declare **** .. We are their biggest consumer ... And if and when they come collect and we can pay, what you think is going to happen???? Oh yeah .. War.

Money right? And those with money have the biggest armies to protect others from messing with their money
So you see they go hand in hand ... Again, look at the world history, the great empire and their wealth and their armies. Anyways ...

Last edited:
In regards to the last couple of comments I can understand. However, that's a different issue from what we are taking about. We are taking about the men that are carrying on orders given to them. We can sit here and analysed and come to the same conclusion that some of these wars are unnecessary and are for greed, but that doesn't take away that our military is needed.

Once our military goes so will our economy and our way of living.

If you don't think this is true, you know you are fooling yourself.
Nobody said that the U.S. doesn't need a military

Nobody said that the U.S. doesn't need a military
bruh, this conversation drifted way left, but you the one taking about people clapping and cheering when kyle killed the sniper which by the way it wasn't a sniper but an insurgent that was about to ambush a convoy with a rocket launcher. Just read his bio ... Also, you talk about propaganda but the movie did a great job IMHO showing all the sides or war and this conflict. Good Muslims, bad extremist, Americans for and against, a mind that didn't know any better than "protect" his country from a kid. Etc etc.

You can't help idiots that think all Muslims are bad and talk **** about them. Just like they talk shot about black people and illegal immigrants etc. People are ignorant ...

what are you saying? Did I say every Muslim or civilian was he's enemy? Do you have proof that he killed innocent people?

China can't declare **** .. We are their biggest consumer ... And if and when they come collect and we can pay, what you think is going to happen???? Oh yeah .. War. Money right? And those with money have the biggest armies to protect others from messing with their money
So you see they go hand in hand ... Again, look at the world history, the great empire and their wealth and their armies. Anyways ...
You need to brush up on current events before you speak on the topic. 

China plays with the U.S. when it feels like it. They're just like Russia...if they want something, they take it.

Last edited:
You need to brush up on current events before you speak on the topic. 

China plays with the U.S. when it feels like it. They're just like Russia...if they want something, they take it.
lol OK ... You know everything ... China got us ... We are the fools ... Govt covering up what Kyle did, you was in his mind, you knew exactly what he wanted to do. BTW, He joined the Navy because the Marines turned him down. Just saying ....

SMH ...

Last edited:
lol OK ... You know everything ... China got us ... We are the fools ... Govt covering up what Kyle did, you was in his mind, you knew exactly what he wanted to do. BTW, He joined the Navy because the Marines turned him down. Just saying ....

SMH ...
Why you so tight?

China created their economy by shoring their money and owning a lot of U.S. Debt.  That's why they're in a position of importance when it comes to U.S. Relations. The U.S. has to tread lightly when it comes to China.

China keeps bullying Japan, and the U.S. never gives a straight forward answer.

And, we're talking about the movie, I knew nothing about the guy beforehand. So, going off the movie, he joined to killed Muslims.

Your logic can be used against you too. I guess you know everything....U.S. got China. They're the fools. Gov't not covering up what Kyle did, you mas in his mind, you knew exactly what he wanted to do.

Again, who is coming after the US for their money, if the US decide not to pay?

I don't know about Kyle, but basic stuff ... I never heard killed rag heads but rather fight for his country. I also know that a lot of servicemen that acted inappropriately in war were charged and convicted. I'm not sure how bad Kyle was, but this is war and I would have the mentality of then against me and self preservation would be my first objective, meaning if I had to kill males woman kids, I'm sure I would.

I don't know about Kyle, but basic stuff ... I never heard killed rag heads but rather fight for his country. I also know that a lot of servicemen that acted inappropriately in war were charged and convicted. I'm not sure how bad Kyle was, but this is war and I would have the mentality of then against me and self preservation would be my first objective, meaning if I had to kill males woman kids, I'm sure I would.
It's a 'scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' type of thing. 

Both parties have something to gain/lose, but China isn't just another country. They own a lot of U.S. business and private property.

This

This

If you want to watch a film that criticizes terrorism but in a way that isn't complete flag waving propaganda tripe even laughable by 1950s standards, then go watch this:

Watched this yesterday. Hell of a film. Loved every minute of it.

Seeing how Kyle struggled with PTSD was really eye-opening.

Another thing....but the film showed Mustafa with who I think was his wife, later in the film. He got the call and he had to go out to his post to try to snipe the US military. VERY similar to how things work on our end where our guys get the call and they pretty much have to drop everything to go about their duties as servicemen.

Propaganda film is propaganda

This guy was a pawn whose sole purpose was to further the interests of the elite in an illegitimate war. He was no hero and pretty ironic he died by getting shot himself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom