America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by Beats05

Super Kr3w was once again loose, sloppy, and out of sync with each other. Their breaking moves and stunts can be spectacular, though it seems like we see the same thing every week minus the "We Fly High" performance which was phenomenally entertaining, but they are really imprecise in their choreographed dancing. You don't even have to watch their dances closely to see one of them be behind the rest when they're supposed to be together, someone clearly doing a wrong or lazy move, or the like. The Jabbawockeez had their moves, talent, and athleticism, but they had precision too, so if Super Kr3w wins, they'll be inferior to the previous champs easily, something very disappointing in my eyes. You just don't like to see a show go downhill after the first season. Supreme Soul had a chance to be that crew that people would be arguing about as to who was better--them or the Jabbawockeez--but America and the judges sent them home. But Super Kr3w versus Jabbawockeez? It's not even a discussion.

As for Fanny Pak, if they advanced and won, there wouldn't be a discussion either, but for a different reason--they're not clearly inferior as Super Kr3w is; their style is just so different from the Jabbawockeez's style that it wouldn't make sense to compare the groups. In my opinion, Fanny Pak's 2nd performance was the performance of the night. Them and Supreme Soul were the most precise groups of this season, and lately, I just love to watch them perform. Their choreography, creativity, and originality just brings an element of sheer entertainment to the show. After their 'Get Ur Freak On' performance last week, I just don't understand how SoReal Cru got more votes than them. I voted for Fanny Pak and they were my choice to win the whole thing after Supreme Soul got booted.
took the words right outta my mouth

I lost interest a while back and caught the show tonight. Soreal is going to win it.

should just let jabba come back in the finals and stomp both final crews. none of the crews have impressed me all season. certain crews really dominatedcertain episodes (soreal, superkrew, fanny pak, and ss all have done that). but no crew have consistently wowed every episode.

don't really know who's gonna win b/t supercrew and soreal. soreal has never been in the bottom 2 in voting, but now superkrew has all the west votes.

Jabba is going to be on tour though. They're def milking this dance thing for all its worth.

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

This is the first week that I actually started to respect Fanny Pak, and they get eliminated. Ironic.

I gotta admit SRC was my favorite crew throughout the season, but honestly they didn't deserve to be in the top. Their performances are getting more boring every week and the broom performance was their only good one in a long time.

As for SC, they're probably going to win the whole thing seeing as how they're very marketable to MTV.

damn I feel exactly the same way

Originally Posted by Beats05

SoReal Cru's imitation of Supreme Soul and Kaba Modern was entertaining, though they are not as good or as precise as either. I guess doing that was fine since they had 2 performances, but their first one was very boring and simple. I don't feel like they have anything distinct or memorable about them. I'm surprised they've never been in the bottom 2 all season. They're not that good. They're just a second rate version of some Supreme Soul meets Kaba Modern mish-mash.

Super Kr3w was once again loose, sloppy, and out of sync with each other. Their breaking moves and stunts can be spectacular, though it seems like we see the same thing every week minus the "We Fly High" performance which was phenomenally entertaining, but they are really imprecise in their choreographed dancing. You don't even have to watch their dances closely to see one of them be behind the rest when they're supposed to be together, someone clearly doing a wrong or lazy move, or the like. The Jabbawockeez had their moves, talent, and athleticism, but they had precision too, so if Super Kr3w wins, they'll be inferior to the previous champs easily, something very disappointing in my eyes. You just don't like to see a show go downhill after the first season. Supreme Soul had a chance to be that crew that people would be arguing about as to who was better--them or the Jabbawockeez--but America and the judges sent them home. But Super Kr3w versus Jabbawockeez? It's not even a discussion.

As for Fanny Pak, if they advanced and won, there wouldn't be a discussion either, but for a different reason--they're not clearly inferior as Super Kr3w is; their style is just so different from the Jabbawockeez's style that it wouldn't make sense to compare the groups. In my opinion, Fanny Pak's 2nd performance was the performance of the night. Them and Supreme Soul were the most precise groups of this season, and lately, I just love to watch them perform. Their choreography, creativity, and originality just brings an element of sheer entertainment to the show. After their 'Get Ur Freak On' performance last week, I just don't understand how SoReal Cru got more votes than them. I voted for Fanny Pak and they were my choice to win the whole thing after Supreme Soul got booted.

i agree with this statement.

it really shouldn't be a big deal, but it kind of is considering that Fannypak has been the underdogs throughout this whole sesason.

Didn't this happen last season? "top two" crews halting to the bottom two? kaba & jaba at the bottom? i was really excited to see SoRealperform this season because i really enjoyed their choreography prior to them blowing up on ABDC, and i'm glad to see them get this far; but they deserveto be in the bottom two this episode. More so, eliminated. All in all, Fannypak should have taken this whole thing.

p.s. SoReal's main dude... this guy is full of himself.

Originally Posted by Brent Barry

only reason src is still in is because mtv did kaba dirty last season and they probably got letters from the asian community. plus i was never impressed by SRC especially that ugly dude that is always posting in the front. i think they did "enough to get by"

im surprised FP didnt stay in considering Shane said he thought they were gnna win it all and JC liked them aswell.

I guess the champs weren't Asian as well
indifferent.gif

and SC = Status Quo v2 only they're a step up since they're bboys. Probably the most overrated group of the two seasons, like Beats05 saidthey're imprecise with their moves and choreography but since they do tricks it's easily overlooked. Even MTV knows how the judges should comment tobenefit them, Shane on SC, Mama on other group and JC on both mostly focusing on the other group's mistakes. Tell me anything else they do other thantricks?
1) crew stands around in a circle 2) somebody does some type of flare variation in the middle 3) short white dude (who's always crying) does jumping front back flip 4) stunt time 5) repeat step #2, but as a group this time.

only thing i'll add to that is that is they'll either be on the shoulders of somebody or being thrown around.

and just stop with the "they got robbed" comments, the only group that got robbed on the show is Kaba. Even if SS made it to the final four, oneof those groups would've eventually gone home and the comments will start again. No one got robbed this season like Kaba did, all the final crews were goodand it's just too close to call so eventually one of them will go home.

Fanny pack should of stayed on since their performance was better IMO than supercrew. I can see why SOreal crew was saved. Since theyve never ended up in thebottom two, It makes sense they have majority of the votes going into this weeks competition.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

all 3 crews are great so it didnt matter to me who got in the finals

so real crew was just the most consistent group overall

and
smh.gif
SMH
smh.gif
at people comparing them to status quo. SQ is wack and the most inconsistent crew from last season. they kept messing up on all challenges except for one, and they still got in the finals? **** w/ that crap. the judges shoulda said something about that. seems like the judges now can give opinions about the votes when they didnt say %#$@ last season. (thats right im still mad about last season, kaba modern FTW!!!)

anyways back to now... that was funny when lil mama didnt wear her hat. i guess she knew in advance about fanny pak's imitation routine.

from the challenge perspective... super crew and so real did great. all fanny pak did was lie down connected to each other, thats it.

To the best of my knowledge, SRC is the exact same way. You say they're the most consistent. If you're talking about screwing up then I'llagree with you. But if you're talking about nailing all their moves then I'll have to go the other way on you with this one. YouTube all of SRC'sperformances and I guarantee you that you'll spot a slip up in their routine. It's not always pointed out but they definitely mess up a lot. JC isusually the one to point it out. And guess who the screw up is...Andrew, their "leader". Just like E-Knock was always messing up. Not the samehuh? The only things that make them different is the skin color, and the beginnings of the routines.

SRC < Super Crew < ASIID < Supreme Soul < Fanny Pak

SoReal shoulda got eliminated. Yes they are smooth but nothing they've done has impressed me or made me wow since the season started. Fannie pack killed ittoday. Can someone please explain how fannie pack was in the bottom after that get ur freak on performance last week? Even JC was surprised. SoReal was trashlast week and should have been on the bottom this week. But Anyway, supercr3w gonna win it. The final four should have been supreme soul vs fannie pak vs supercr3w vs so Real. But it is what it is. This show is so rigged its disgusting. And it definitely showed today

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

SoReal shoulda got eliminated. Yes they are smooth but nothing they've done has impressed me or made me wow since the season started. Fannie pack killed it today. Can someone please explain how fannie pack was in the bottom after that get ur freak on performance last week? Even JC was surprised. SoReal was trash last week and should have been on the bottom this week. But Anyway, supercr3w gonna win it. The final four should have been supreme soul vs fannie pak vs super cr3w vs so Real A.S.I.I.D. But it is what it is. This show is so rigged its disgusting. And it definitely showed today

Fixed
happy.gif

ya'll wna kno why they eliminated fanny pak? they don't want west vs west same like in season 1
smh.gif
i still can't believe ya'll cheering forfanny pak b4 i'm the only here cheering for em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

SRC < Super Crew < ASIID < Supreme Soul < Fanny Pak

Yep. Although Supreme Soul might be the best.

I'm still surprised by the judges' decision. It's obvious Lil' Mama wanted Fanny Pak to move on after her "10 10 10 Shabam". Shane said he really liked Fanny Pak, as well, but we all know he has to show love for his b-boys. After the two performances I could almost guarantee FannyPak was moving on, that's how much better I thought it was.

I'll be bitter about this for awhile. That's two years in a row my favorite crew has been eliminated in the Top 3 when they should be in theFinals.

ya'll wna kno why they eliminated fanny pak? they don't want west vs west same like in season 1 i still can't believe ya'll cheering for fanny pak b4 i'm the only here cheering for em

get off your pedestal my dude. you cheering for them ain't nothin' special...

they have fans on here so you definitely aren't the only one cheering for em. Although they get a lot of hate on NT, some people on here have been on themand supporting them since day one.

If I recall correctly...didn't you jump up in here reppin Distorted X...and then jumped ships to FannyPak?

People on here are still talking about Supreme Soul. hahaha. Let's face it, a lot of their numbers were sloppy and disorganized.

Back
Top Bottom