America's Most Overpriced cities, I live in #6 smh

The article is stupid. They arent overpriced, that what supply/demand dictates. Saying something is "overpriced" would be saying "X" is overpriced in relation to what "X" offers in return for price. All of those cities are expensive to live in because they either A. Huge metropolis or B. Suburbs of those metropolis mentioned

I thought they just ate off of spam out there. didn't know everything was so overpriced
yea I never went to Hawaii
They sell spam at IHOP and other places there that usually don't have spam but it aint cheap at all

word? you'd think ny would be #1
stop ... You have to think about this beautiful remote island that runs on us economy and everything has to be imported, that alone makes the island expensive.

if the cities are too expensive, a person could move to the suburbs and enjoy the open spaces, bigger housing, cleaner air, families, parks, yards, and freedom of using a car...

how much you paying? What kind of place of it? how many sq,rooms,bathrooms,? I find that hard to beilive.
I'm paying $500 a month including utilities/internet etc.  Not sure of Sq footage but not that big like majority of places in the city.  2 bed 2 bath, My daughter's mom pays for the rest of the rent/utilities I put in $500 a month for my share

I'm paying $500 a month including utilities/internet etc.  Not sure of Sq footage but not that big like majority of places in the city.  2 bed 2 bath, My daughter's mom pays for the rest of the rent/utilities I put in $500 a month for my share

Low Income?

Back
Top Bottom