America's Most Overpriced cities, I live in #6 smh

Ahh I see, you might want to look at Oakley, Concord, or even Antioch. I'm in Daly City right now looking move to back to the eastbay around downtown San Leandro or El Cerrito. I literally have no closets in this apartment.

Last edited:
Ahh I see, you might want to look at Oakley, Concord, or even Antioch. I'm in Daly City right now looking to back to the eastbay around downtown San Leandro or El Cerrito. I literally have no closets in this apartment.
I don't ever want to live in Daly City again. Looks like a Favela with all those cars on the streets. SMH. Hardest time to find a parking spot.

Ahh I see, you might want to look at Oakley, Concord, or even Antioch. I'm in Daly City right now looking to back to the eastbay around downtown San Leandro or El Cerrito. I literally have no closets in this apartment.
I don't ever want to live in Daly City again. Looks like a Favela with all those cars on the streets. SMH. Hardest time to find a parking spot.

What part did you live in?

I really don't get why you're complaining about cost in the city you're paying peanuts basically leaching off your baby momma.
eek.gif

Tell me about it, I got at least 5 parking tickets since living here, had to give in and pay for a parking spot. I want to go live somewhere in the Peninsula ideally but, it doesn't get better in value unless you go to EPA.

I really don't get why you're complaining about cost in the city you're paying peanuts basically leaching off your baby momma.
I sold my car when I moved to SF but uber/lyft, bars, restaurants, concerts etc. cost a lot out here

I sold my car when I moved to SF but uber/lyft, bars, restaurants, concerts etc. cost a lot out here

You're gonna have to go out to Antioch/Oakely/Fairfield like danikerhino danikerhino said to escape any of that and you still gonna be paying $450-600 a room... to live in ******* Antioch. :lol:

Oh yea and you'll have to buy a car and start paying for gas/insurance again.

I don't think you know how good you have it.

Last edited:
OP slacking on his job.

Forbes skipped or removed #5 for some reason so I filled over it

1) Honolulu, Hawaii (Tie)

1) New York, New York (Tie)

2) Southern Connecticut

3) Boston, Massachusetts

4) San Jose, California

5) Long Island, New York

6) Essex County, Massachusetts (Tie)

6) San Jose, California (Tie)

7) Cambridge, Massachusetts

8) Santa Ana, California

9) Oakland, California

10) Northern New Jersey

11) Seattle, Washington (Tie)

11) San Diego, California (Tie)

12) Sacramento, California

13) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

14) Miami, Flohio

15) Edison, New Jersey

:x at Sactown being on this list. Major L to whoever lives there and not making major bread.

Last edited:
I need an NT'er in Mass. to explain to me why its on the list so many times.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone talking about that place in my 20 years of existence bruh.

Everything else im not surprised by, excluding New Jersey

Chill Sacramento is cool. ******** on 95% of the country.
Hell nah spent 4 days there and shorty tried her best to show me what the city offers. Def not worth being on the top 15 most expensive cities in America.

It's not a place to visit bro. Like most of CA outside of L.A. and S.F. it's a place where people pay a lot of money (relative to the rest of the country) to start a family. 

Of course it's not better than the Bay or L.A. and there aren't the attractions of a major city but it's certainly not an L by American city standards. 

Last edited:
Hell nah spent 4 days there and shorty tried her best to show me what the city offers. Def not worth being on the top 15 most expensive cities in America.
If you're from SF or Oakland, they treat you like a god over there so, our perception might be a little different.

Back
Top Bottom