AMY WINEHOUSE DRUNK & COKED UP OUT HER MIND LIVE

I can't find this funny. Just one of the many things that many people have "perfected" as a result of being in that industry. I hope she can get herself together man. She has been battling this for a while. I feel sorry for anyone that spent their hard earned Americans on a ticket for that.

I can't find this funny. Just one of the many things that many people have "perfected" as a result of being in that industry. I hope she can get herself together man. She has been battling this for a while. I feel sorry for anyone that spent their hard earned Americans on a ticket for that.

it saddens me to see all that talent go to waste
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Does she even sing good when shes sober?
edit: shes good..too bad shes going the wrong direction 
tired.gif

Does she even sing good when shes sober?
edit: shes good..too bad shes going the wrong direction 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

she's fallen too far 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

she's fallen too far 
ohwell.gif

its sad but people do this to them self

there is noone else to blame with it comes to drugs and drinking

i have had many a friend go down the same road

its sad but people do this to them self

there is noone else to blame with it comes to drugs and drinking

i have had many a friend go down the same road

Her band has to just be like...
30t6p3b.gif

That was pretty bad. She might be dead soon the route she's going.

Her band has to just be like...
30t6p3b.gif

That was pretty bad. She might be dead soon the route she's going.

there are a lot more videos of this sad performance
she tries to get it together with this song but fails 
sick.gif

there are a lot more videos of this sad performance
she tries to get it together with this song but fails 
sick.gif

Damn %%#... thats scary. I thought she fell off the face of the earth (well I just stopped hearing about her). Thought maybe she was dead or getting better. But apparently, she just got implants and worse.

Back
Top Bottom