AMY WINEHOUSE DRUNK & COKED UP OUT HER MIND LIVE

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Her first CD is soooooo
pimp.gif
might even be up there with Lauryn's

Frank? I like that one but Back to Black is what did it for me. Classic. 

What a waste of talent, and what a disgrace to the people/fans that went to the show.
sick.gif

If I was in her band, I wouldn't know if I wanted to stay just to laugh at her, or walk off the stage. That was really hard to watch.

It's clear that nobody can change her mind about her drug use. It's really sad, but at the same time people put up with her too. Someone needs to kidnap her and put her in a detox.

What a waste of talent, and what a disgrace to the people/fans that went to the show.
sick.gif

If I was in her band, I wouldn't know if I wanted to stay just to laugh at her, or walk off the stage. That was really hard to watch.

It's clear that nobody can change her mind about her drug use. It's really sad, but at the same time people put up with her too. Someone needs to kidnap her and put her in a detox.

MmMmMm balut

EDIT:

not to thread jack but while we are on the subject of horrible performances,  i found this one LOLOL

MmMmMm balut

EDIT:

not to thread jack but while we are on the subject of horrible performances,  i found this one LOLOL

Marketing move? If it was, it worked in getting her name out again. Hadn't heard of her in a while.

Marketing move? If it was, it worked in getting her name out again. Hadn't heard of her in a while.

wheres the vid she had coke in her bee hive hair? shorty kept digging and snorting it during song breaks

wheres the vid she had coke in her bee hive hair? shorty kept digging and snorting it during song breaks

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Diego

Amy Winehouse > Lady Gaga

Come at me bros.

doubt anybody will argue that. she is extremely talented.

For some reason I didnt think thT would be the consensus.New found faith in people.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Diego

Amy Winehouse > Lady Gaga

Come at me bros.

doubt anybody will argue that. she is extremely talented.

For some reason I didnt think thT would be the consensus.New found faith in people.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

this ain't no marketing move. this person has genuine addictions

Back
Top Bottom