AMY WINEHOUSE DRUNK & COKED UP OUT HER MIND LIVE

the word genius gets tossed around real liberally to the point where it's almost lost its meaning

she's a good singer, not a musical genius

Originally Posted by toast1985

I still love my Amy, Back to Black is one of my favorite albums, ever.

...It definitely saddens me to see her in such a fashion. I couldn't even watch the videos.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I still love my Amy, Back to Black is one of my favorite albums, ever.

...It definitely saddens me to see her in such a fashion. I couldn't even watch the videos.

tired.gif

I can't believe you guys are actually beasting over this talentless $%@@

Leona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can't believe you guys are actually beasting over this talentless $%@@

Leona >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

you dont how much i smoke buddy or buy when i toke 
i have smoked 11 blunts any BY MYSELF a day month's at a time 

F%^$ it years at a time 

btw thats .3 is the average i would put in a blunt (thats the only thing you got right)

I DONT SUPPORT ANYONE'S HABIT CHAMP 

you also dont know much about junkies all-star because a junkie will do any drug under the sun 

if there doing coke pills dope 

i know people have have done binges days at a time doing every kind of narcotic you can think of ace

so YOU keep quite unless you know what my intake is or was or anyone else for that matter 
pimp.gif
go to school
30t6p3b.gif
I'll do both 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i have smoked 11 blunts any BY MYSELF a day month's at a time 

F%^$ it years at a time 

btw thats .3 is the average i would put in a blunt (thats the only thing you got right)

you also dont know much about junkies all-star because a junkie will do any drug under the sun 

if there doing coke pills dope 

i know people have have done binges days at a time doing every kind of narcotic you can think of ace

so YOU keep quite unless you know what my intake is or was or anyone else for that matter 
pimp.gif
go to school
30t6p3b.gif
I'll do both 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

marijuana IS a drug. what are you talking about?
legally it is. But realistically lookin at it? def no.
compare weed to nicotine. nicotine is easily 2x more addicting.

Go look up the definition of drug and tell me weed isn't included.
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's talking about the severity of it and the damage it could do, not that hard to understand.
Look at the comparison between a crackhead and a "weedhead" (if you can even call it that)

Use common sense

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Go look up the definition of drug and tell me weed isn't included.
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's talking about the severity of it and the damage it could do, not that hard to understand.
Look at the comparison between a crackhead and a "weedhead" (if you can even call it that)

Use common sense

LOL.

LOL.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I can.  No sympathy for those who are responsible for their own fall from fame. 
before anyone answers if they would hit:

eek.gif

sick.gif

Ehh.... It goes a lot deeper than her just doing it to herself.

She's not mentally stable.  I don't know who here has followed her career, but even before the drug abuse she suffered from an eating disorder and just general self-harm (rumored suicide attempts also.)

THEN came the heavy drug abuse and public breakdowns.

She needs psychological help.  It's not just an issue of her wanting to be high all the time.  There are factors beyond her control adding to it.

THIS. Here's a video of how big of a drug problem she has.    Skip to1:15 into video. SMH. Live on stage!

First off, what’s going on with her isn’t a marketing ploy! She has a serious drinking and drug problem. Marketing ploys don’t affect the performance of the product. She does blow and is an alcoholic. How is that ensuring that she can function on stage or in the studio? C’mon SON! I LOVED/LOVE Amy and I really wish she’d get herself together quickly! I think she clearly has A HUGE amount of talent but has decided to let her druggie boyfriend Blake and other small things bring her down this awful path. That performance was dreadful, I couldn’t even watch more than 15 seconds into her singing. SHE NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER!

Exactly

^lol to even call weed a drug... and i call bs on your 11 blunts a day.

It is a drug that can open a weak-minded person up to behavior/habits like this.

Back
Top Bottom