AMY WINEHOUSE DRUNK & COKED UP OUT HER MIND LIVE

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Originally Posted by TannerVon

wow wow wow....i just read today she checked out of rehab and is doing  a tour in Europe...wow if this video is recent she already messed up.

Such a waste of an amazing voice

this video as from this past weekend 
i cant feel sorry for a junkie and i know a bunch of them 

people do this to them self 

she thinks in head she is the only person in history that cant get addicted to coke and booze 

that's how these people think 

that's why she cant go in the studio and record a album 

she cant stop getting high and drinking 

plus shes not on just one drug i think she smokes crack does blow and i think dope also on top of drinking plus pills

i have a addicted personality myself and i know a lot of us on this message board do also  

look at all the shoes we buy you just dont need hard drugs to be an addict

can you just think for a second if each pair of shoes you own was a $100.00 bag of coke 

you would have a very bad problem on your hands even if you could afford to get high 

there is no one to blame but the user 

i am sure her handlers cant handle her 

when i see people like this I am glad I never got into harder drugs then trees (i did do acid and dust a few times but cut that off quick) and when i smoke weed i smoke like a crackhead 

but i am able to go cold turkey 

i would smoke over 11 blunts a day EVERYDAY did that for the past 2 years AND years before that all i would do is get high and smoke the same amount EACH day

been sober since march 1 of this year 

i know weed is not a addicting as coke or liquor but that shows the personality of a junkie with shoes drugs eating ect

once you do it its very hard to stop unless you want to or have great will power 

you cant blame anyone but yourself  for the path you take especially with drugs 
It was harder to read this than to watch videos OP posted. How old are you?

wow wow wow....i just read today she checked out of rehab and is doing  a tour in Europe...wow if this video is recent she already messed up.

she thinks in head she is the only person in history that cant get addicted to coke and booze 

plus shes not on just one drug i think she smokes crack does blow and i think dope also on top of drinking plus pills

i have a addicted personality myself and i know a lot of us on this message board do also  

can you just think for a second if each pair of shoes you own was a $100.00 bag of coke 

you would have a very bad problem on your hands even if you could afford to get high 

when i see people like this I am glad I never got into harder drugs then trees (i did do acid and dust a few times but cut that off quick) and when i smoke weed i smoke like a crackhead 

i would smoke over 11 blunts a day EVERYDAY did that for the past 2 years AND years before that all i would do is get high and smoke the same amount EACH day

i know weed is not a addicting as coke or liquor but that shows the personality of a junkie with shoes drugs eating ect

once you do it its very hard to stop unless you want to or have great will power 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

the man smoked 11 blunts a day ok. cut him some %##*##+ slack. damn.
Spoiler [+]
just playin...
wink.gif
even thooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

the man smoked 11 blunts a day ok. cut him some %##*##+ slack. damn.
Spoiler [+]
just playin...
wink.gif
even thooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by likethematrix

dude shut up with your weed lies. 11 blunts a day? thats a lie. ill tell you that for sure.
even if you was only putting a .3 in each blunt thats still an 8th.

no one smokes an 8th a day by themselves and if you smokin 11 with friends then thats nothing.

why you gotta lie about drugs?

you didnt even need to post.

LMAO@smoke crack and do blow and pills. those are conflicting drugs. if you smoke crack you DO NOT sniff coke.

crack is the next step up. and if she was smoking crack she would not be singing. and if she was on coke while singing, she would be more together.

she was just drunk as +$%!.

and for amy... cocaine is a hell of a drug as is alcohol

you dont how much i smoke buddy or buy when i toke 
i have smoked 11 blunts any BY MYSELF a day month's at a time 

F%^$ it years at a time 

btw thats .3 is the average i would put in a blunt (thats the only thing you got right)

I DONT SUPPORT ANYONE'S HABIT CHAMP 

you also dont know much about junkies all-star because a junkie will do any drug under the sun 

if there doing coke pills dope 

i know people have have done binges days at a time doing every kind of narcotic you can think of ace

so YOU keep quite unless you know what my intake is or was or anyone else for that matter 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

dude shut up with your weed lies. 11 blunts a day? thats a lie. ill tell you that for sure.
even if you was only putting a .3 in each blunt thats still an 8th.

no one smokes an 8th a day by themselves and if you smokin 11 with friends then thats nothing.

why you gotta lie about drugs?

you didnt even need to post.

LMAO@smoke crack and do blow and pills. those are conflicting drugs. if you smoke crack you DO NOT sniff coke.

crack is the next step up. and if she was smoking crack she would not be singing. and if she was on coke while singing, she would be more together.

she was just drunk as +$%!.

and for amy... cocaine is a hell of a drug as is alcohol

F%^$ it years at a time 

btw thats .3 is the average i would put in a blunt (thats the only thing you got right)

you also dont know much about junkies all-star because a junkie will do any drug under the sun 

i know people have have done binges days at a time doing every kind of narcotic you can think of ace

so YOU keep quite unless you know what my intake is or was or anyone else for that matter 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I can't find this funny. Just one of the many things that many people have "perfected" as a result of being in that industry. I hope she can get herself together man. She has been battling this for a while. I feel sorry for anyone that spent their hard earned Americans on a ticket for that.

I can.  No sympathy for those who are responsible for their own fall from fame. 
before anyone answers if they would hit:

eek.gif

sick.gif

Ehh.... It goes a lot deeper than her just doing it to herself.

She's not mentally stable.  I don't know who here has followed her career, but even before the drug abuse she suffered from an eating disorder and just general self-harm (rumored suicide attempts also.)

THEN came the heavy drug abuse and public breakdowns.

She needs psychological help.  It's not just an issue of her wanting to be high all the time.  There are factors beyond her control adding to it.

THIS. Here's a video of how big of a drug problem she has.    Skip to1:15 into video. SMH. Live on stage!

First off, what’s going on with her isn’t a marketing ploy! She has a serious drinking and drug problem. Marketing ploys don’t affect the performance of the product. She does blow and is an alcoholic. How is that ensuring that she can function on stage or in the studio? C’mon SON! I LOVED/LOVE Amy and I really wish she’d get herself together quickly! I think she clearly has A HUGE amount of talent but has decided to let her druggie boyfriend Blake and other small things bring her down this awful path. That performance was dreadful, I couldn’t even watch more than 15 seconds into her singing. SHE NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I can't find this funny. Just one of the many things that many people have "perfected" as a result of being in that industry. I hope she can get herself together man. She has been battling this for a while. I feel sorry for anyone that spent their hard earned Americans on a ticket for that.

I can.  No sympathy for those who are responsible for their own fall from fame. 
before anyone answers if they would hit:

eek.gif

sick.gif

Ehh.... It goes a lot deeper than her just doing it to herself.

She's not mentally stable.  I don't know who here has followed her career, but even before the drug abuse she suffered from an eating disorder and just general self-harm (rumored suicide attempts also.)

THEN came the heavy drug abuse and public breakdowns.

She needs psychological help.  It's not just an issue of her wanting to be high all the time.  There are factors beyond her control adding to it.

THIS. Here's a video of how big of a drug problem she has.    Skip to1:15 into video. SMH. Live on stage!

First off, what’s going on with her isn’t a marketing ploy! She has a serious drinking and drug problem. Marketing ploys don’t affect the performance of the product. She does blow and is an alcoholic. How is that ensuring that she can function on stage or in the studio? C’mon SON! I LOVED/LOVE Amy and I really wish she’d get herself together quickly! I think she clearly has A HUGE amount of talent but has decided to let her druggie boyfriend Blake and other small things bring her down this awful path. That performance was dreadful, I couldn’t even watch more than 15 seconds into her singing. SHE NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER!

F%^$ it years at a time 

pimp.gif
go to school
30t6p3b.gif

F%^$ it years at a time 

pimp.gif
go to school
30t6p3b.gif

the word genius gets tossed around real liberally to the point where it's almost lost its meaning

she's a good singer, not a musical genius

Back
Top Bottom