An old fling invites you to their wedding...

why u come up with such storyline scenarios, they should end up together, seeing as the are inseperable from your story. your hypothesis, and support for a far fetched scenario dont even make any sense.

I went to an ex's wedding once. I dated her for years. I was on my way to the restroom and she was on her way out of one. She said "promise me if you're single in 30 years you will marry me." I said "You just got married!" She said "he has high blood pressure." I laughed and grabbed a drink at the expense of the guy who caught me with my face between his daughter's legs in high school.

If there's no feelings,why not?

Hi have fun

Get drunk
Get some shaky butt

Meet a lady :pimp:

Of course you show up.

I know a few females where I'd be really happy to attend their wedding. I like seeing my friends happy :smile:

I'm not a big wedding acquaintance guy. I only attend if it's a real bond.

Plus, since you asking questions about it, it seems you got some suppressed feelings for shorty. And you never know what type of emotions that type of situation is gonna evoke until you're put on that stage.

Plus, I think its disrespectful to the dude. I'll be damned if I'd allow a dude at my wedding that my soon to be wife smashed. If he don't know about you and yalls past, then you don't need to be there strictly out of respect.

All of this

a blinkin gonna Ted Mosby the groom :smh:

Go. Free food. Open bar (hopefully). Jealous (read: easy) women. What's not to like?
Just don't walk in there thinking you're cool and then when they ask if anyone objects you start crying out saying you guys would be magic together.

:lol: never that. Her and I knew nothing would ever come of us knowing one another. I made that clear years ago. I haven't really spoken to her in a long time. Makes sense she's shacked up and started something real with someone. College doesn't last forever. :lol: :smh:

pics of the old fling? :nerd:

No pics of her face. NT got some lames lurking.

http://s417.photobucket.com/user/kh...688E3383-996E-476C-ADA2-4CAB698BFD00.jpg.html

Plus, I think its disrespectful to the dude. I'll be damned if I'd allow a dude at my wedding that my soon to be wife smashed. If he don't know about you and yalls past, then you don't need to be there strictly out of respect.

Right. She bogus for even inviting cuz.

I'm not a big wedding acquaintance guy. I only attend if it's a real bond.

Plus, since you asking questions about it, it seems you got some suppressed feelings for shorty. And you never know what type of emotions that type of situation is gonna evoke until you're put on that stage.

I can assure you fam, there's nothing deep inside me that will come up if I see her all dolled up in a white gown. I'm good at distinguishing between someone I have an interest in and someone I just want to sleep with. She fell in the latter category unfortunately. She was cool people, that's all. :lol:

But I share your sentiments about not going out of respect to the guy. I feel like it would be a scumbag move. Which is why I'm curious as to why she doesn't see things that way.

I can assure you fam, there's nothing deep inside me that will come up if I see her all dolled up in a white gown. I'm good at distinguishing between someone I have an interest in and someone I just want to sleep with. She fell in the latter category unfortunately. She was cool people, that's all. :lol:

But I share your sentiments about not going out of respect to the guy. I feel like it would be a scumbag move. Which is why I'm curious as to why she doesn't see things that way.

she wasn't with dude when you guys messed around or was she? :lol: It shouldn't matter it was the past

Last edited:
I'd love to hear her explanation on how you guys know each other if she decides to introduce you to the groom :lol:

Last edited:
I don't get her motive for inviting a casual friend. Weddings are expensive, now I gotta pay for a ***** she used to kinda know that would smash every now and then. Some **** girl **** on her part when you think about it.

I was actually in this same situation. I had a fiance at the time, so there was no way I was going to attend. If I was single then it would be a different story.

I don't get her motive for inviting a casual friend. Weddings are expensive, now I gotta pay for a ***** she used to kinda know that would smash every now and then. Some **** girl **** on her part when you think about it.

It just seems off to me. Im not going

Back
Top Bottom