An old fling invites you to their wedding...

I'm not a big wedding acquaintance guy. I only attend if it's a real bond.

Plus, since you asking questions about it, it seems you got some suppressed feelings for shorty. And you never know what type of emotions that type of situation is gonna evoke until you're put on that stage.

Plus, I think its disrespectful to the dude. I'll be damned if I'd allow a dude at my wedding that my soon to be wife smashed. If he don't know about you and yalls past, then you don't need to be there strictly out of respect.
I came in here to say EVERYTHING this dude said.

laugh.gif
 @ the OP already saying he isn't going, but people still continue to post advice.

You two messed around a few times but nothing romantic ever came about. Strictly a here-and-there physical type deal. You two have maintained a "friendship" for a few years, and by that I mean you both kept in touch somewhat even when sex wasn't in the picture. It was always a running joke that you'd both be at each other's weddings if invited. They text you announcing the news and needs your address so the invite can be mailed off.

Do you rsvp saying you'll attend and actually show up?

Sorry for the typos. I'm on mobile.
I rsvp and try to smash one last time :lol:

If not that pull something like smashing the sis, mom, grandma, other bridesmaids word to You're The Worst.

I rsvp and try to smash one last time :lol:

You got some balls
You gonna try and smash shorty at her own wedding? You gotta be suicidal, pa

Like I said earlier, groom and his goons is gonna be there, and they aren't for the play play. One wrong look at the bride and you'll be in a bathroom stall getting that WORK from the groomsmen. It ain't even worth it

I can imagine an awkward exchange between OP and the Groom going something like this:

"So how do you feel about marrying Ashley?"

"It's good, she's a great girl. How do you know her?"

"Oh, we used to have a fling...

...does she still do that thing when she moans and twitch her eye after she cums? It creeped me out."

"..."

Back
Top Bottom