and you wonder why no one like NYPD...

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Diego

He did follow her but he was gone before the whole ordeal was over.
Rather than following her, he couldve put her in his vehicle, turned on the siren, and rushed her to the hospital. He did none of that.

I am interested in hearing his side of the story. I understand why he would stop a person driving the wrong way on a one way street, this video does not mention it but apparently she clipped a parked car and thats why he pulled her over.
As an officer I understand him taking action and stopping her, I just dont understand how he wasnt pro active once he saw the condition of that little girl.

whoa whoa WHOA.......

pics?   

I didn't watch the video; today's not a day for crying. RIP Little Briana. ):
well yeah... if i were an officer and someone is going the wrong way on a oneway street, id stop em too.  not like he knew what was going on in that car till after he pulled her over.  

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i dont see how the cop did anything wrong here. what was cpr gonna do for the kid? if anything the mother should be charged with murder for not having the asthma pump thing. these people just want to sue the city for millions 

indifferent.gif

They just lost a child & you think they out for cash...
smh.gif

Shows where your head is at you goober...
indifferent.gif
ok if you had a child who was asthmatic and it was humid 95 degree weather dont you think you just might want to make sure you have the inhaler with you? im tired of people wanting to blame others for their mistakes. its a tragedy that could have been prevented and a young life was lost because of stupidity of the parents.

i dont see how the cop did anything wrong here. what was cpr gonna do for the kid? if anything the mother should be charged with murder for not having the asthma pump thing. these people just want to sue the city for millions 

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
ok if you had a child who was asthmatic and it was humid 95 degree weather dont you think you just might want to make sure you have the inhaler with you? im tired of people wanting to blame others for their mistakes. its a tragedy that could have been prevented and a young life was lost because of stupidity of the parents.

Anotheeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr L for ohio.. i mean NY

ohio= NY

from racoons, sorry knicks, dumb cops, raekwon making music with bieber (bieber>>> wu tan...and i dont even like bieber)........

ohio= NY

from racoons, sorry knicks, dumb cops, raekwon making music with bieber (bieber>>> wu tan...and i dont even like bieber)........

Originally Posted by will sterile

ohio= NY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roosevelt island>>ohio

ohio= NY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roosevelt island>>ohio

Originally Posted by airforce416

ohio= NY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roosevelt island<<ohio
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

ohio= NY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roosevelt island<<ohio
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Gotta Go With tim On This One
Mom Should Have Been Prepared, Most Def On A Hot Day

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I wanna find this dude and kill him with my bare hands. %+#* the NYPD and %+#* the police.
eyes.gif

As an asthmatic, CPR will do nothing for you. Once your lungs start compressing, you need the proper medicine to open them back up again. CPR would have been much worse for her. Condolences to the family but we need to hear the officer's side of the story before he's further crucified.

Should he have thrown her in the car and rushed to the hospital with the sirens on? Yes. However, having gone to school over there, the closest hospital is Long Island College Hospital which is a good 10 minutes away probably 7 with the siren on. There's no telling if he could have made it on time. Bad situation all around.

Co-signing this bolded.

I woulda rushed the baby to the hospital if it was me.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I wanna find this dude and kill him with my bare hands. %+#* the NYPD and %+#* the police.
eyes.gif

As an asthmatic, CPR will do nothing for you. Once your lungs start compressing, you need the proper medicine to open them back up again. CPR would have been much worse for her. Condolences to the family but we need to hear the officer's side of the story before he's further crucified.

Should he have thrown her in the car and rushed to the hospital with the sirens on? Yes. However, having gone to school over there, the closest hospital is Long Island College Hospital which is a good 10 minutes away probably 7 with the siren on. There's no telling if he could have made it on time. Bad situation all around.

Co-signing this bolded.

I woulda rushed the baby to the hospital if it was me.

Guys, are u serious? Yes the family did NOT have the inhaler(or it didn't work) Whatever. There's an emergency, they need to get their child to the Dr ASAP. Yes, the cop is 1000% right for stoppin the car, but after stoppin the car, assessing the situation (a youth not breathin) the cop needed to do (everything in his power) to protect and serve. Is the cop to blame for the child dying? Prolly not, but encountering prolly a "amped up" family who were likely not calm and respectful like most who are pulled over under normal circumstances is not an excuse to not give aid, or not help in transporting a child. The police got S!!!d on for stoppin a man (football player) and wife from gettin to see a dyin man already at the hospital...what u think is gonna happen when they stop a family from getting TO the hospital to get the aid? Shamme on that cop. End of story.

Guys, are u serious? Yes the family did NOT have the inhaler(or it didn't work) Whatever. There's an emergency, they need to get their child to the Dr ASAP. Yes, the cop is 1000% right for stoppin the car, but after stoppin the car, assessing the situation (a youth not breathin) the cop needed to do (everything in his power) to protect and serve. Is the cop to blame for the child dying? Prolly not, but encountering prolly a "amped up" family who were likely not calm and respectful like most who are pulled over under normal circumstances is not an excuse to not give aid, or not help in transporting a child. The police got S!!!d on for stoppin a man (football player) and wife from gettin to see a dyin man already at the hospital...what u think is gonna happen when they stop a family from getting TO the hospital to get the aid? Shamme on that cop. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom