Another abused dog found it's way to our house

Sorry to hear about the puppies, I hope she can get healthy and everything works out well for her at least

Sorry to hear about the puppies, I hope she can get healthy and everything works out well for her at least

Originally Posted by jessicamichael

She's had 8 puppies I THINK she's done but they all died.

frown.gif

%**!, that's terrible news.
frown.gif
. What are you feeding the dog now and at what amount?

Hope the dog will be fine... If you go to the vet, you need to check if the dog has a microchip so you can track the owner. He should never own a dog ever again.

%**!, that's terrible news.
frown.gif
. What are you feeding the dog now and at what amount?

Hope the dog will be fine... If you go to the vet, you need to check if the dog has a microchip so you can track the owner. He should never own a dog ever again.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

those eyes man
frown.gif

abused dogs can be some of the sweetest in the world because all they want is that affection and love they've never gotten. god damn i love dogs.
hats off to you and your husband.

do work son wrote:
breaks my heart to see people mistreat animals like that. thank you for your compassion.

This. You and your family are doing a great thing.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
@ the puppies not making it. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

those eyes man
frown.gif

abused dogs can be some of the sweetest in the world because all they want is that affection and love they've never gotten. god damn i love dogs.
hats off to you and your husband.

do work son wrote:
breaks my heart to see people mistreat animals like that. thank you for your compassion.

This. You and your family are doing a great thing.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
@ the puppies not making it. 
tired.gif

I was thinking, as sad as it is that you lost 8 dogs, it would have been 9 if you didn't take in this little girl. Sad, but still, one extra life was saved by you.

I was thinking, as sad as it is that you lost 8 dogs, it would have been 9 if you didn't take in this little girl. Sad, but still, one extra life was saved by you.

Back
Top Bottom