Another abused dog found it's way to our house

Originally Posted by jessicamichael

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

WOW... damnnnn mad props to you taking in a pit and all..

if only pits were allowed in Dade
We love pits my husband grew up with one. They are just very misunderstood dogs I believe any dog can be aggressive and mean if you don't treat them right.

Man we have a pit and she is a sweetheart
pimp.gif
. The nicest dog ever. Beautiful too
eek.gif
(brindle). I will try to post a pic later

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

WOW... damnnnn mad props to you taking in a pit and all..

if only pits were allowed in Dade
We love pits my husband grew up with one. They are just very misunderstood dogs I believe any dog can be aggressive and mean if you don't treat them right.

Man we have a pit and she is a sweetheart
pimp.gif
. The nicest dog ever. Beautiful too
eek.gif
(brindle). I will try to post a pic later

We always give our animals ice in their water ESPECIALLY when it starts to warm up outside.

you're really not supposed to give dogs ice cold water it can give them cramps.  cool water is good but not too cold.

We always give our animals ice in their water ESPECIALLY when it starts to warm up outside.

you're really not supposed to give dogs ice cold water it can give them cramps.  cool water is good but not too cold.

Originally Posted by saint lt

Why you cant just be like awwww and keep it moving leet?

Originally Posted by saint lt

Why you cant just be like awwww and keep it moving leet?

Thanks to everyone supporting Khloe. We are home from the vet and she said the wound is road rash from being drug probably. We got her shots and everything done and also found out her temp has dropped below 100 so we'll be having puppies in the next 24 hours she said. So if anyone in the AZ area is looking for a puppy in about 6-8 weeks hit me or khadafi252 up.

We put ice in the water because it's 120 degrees here keeps the water from boiling, you can only turn the a/c down so far without paying a car note worth of electric each month. None of our vets have ever voiced any concern about it either.

What is "qft"??

Thanks to everyone supporting Khloe. We are home from the vet and she said the wound is road rash from being drug probably. We got her shots and everything done and also found out her temp has dropped below 100 so we'll be having puppies in the next 24 hours she said. So if anyone in the AZ area is looking for a puppy in about 6-8 weeks hit me or khadafi252 up.

We put ice in the water because it's 120 degrees here keeps the water from boiling, you can only turn the a/c down so far without paying a car note worth of electric each month. None of our vets have ever voiced any concern about it either.

What is "qft"??

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Props to you for taking care of the dog...

I had a similar situation last summer... Was driving home and a dog was standing in the road, almost getting hit by cars 2-3 times that I saw... I pulled over and stopped oncoming cars and got the dog out of the road.  My girl and I brought it to several houses in the area and no one knew who's dog it was so we put him in our car and brought him to my parents house.  We were able to find the owner by calling the animal hospital that was on the dogs tag. 

I hope we sent him back to a good home but I cant say I have much confidence that we did.
ohwell.gif

Really great dog though, very gentle pit bull.

27949_596107074765_28400253_34420201_6268053_n.jpg
Very pretty puppy :smile: Hopefully she is going back to a good home if she had a tag with a name and everything on it. Seeing all these abused dogs out here one thing you never see is a tag, a collar yes but a tag no.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Props to you for taking care of the dog...

I had a similar situation last summer... Was driving home and a dog was standing in the road, almost getting hit by cars 2-3 times that I saw... I pulled over and stopped oncoming cars and got the dog out of the road.  My girl and I brought it to several houses in the area and no one knew who's dog it was so we put him in our car and brought him to my parents house.  We were able to find the owner by calling the animal hospital that was on the dogs tag. 

I hope we sent him back to a good home but I cant say I have much confidence that we did.
ohwell.gif

Really great dog though, very gentle pit bull.

27949_596107074765_28400253_34420201_6268053_n.jpg
Very pretty puppy :smile: Hopefully she is going back to a good home if she had a tag with a name and everything on it. Seeing all these abused dogs out here one thing you never see is a tag, a collar yes but a tag no.

What is "qft"??

qft means quoted for truth

What is "qft"??

qft means quoted for truth

You and your husband are truly good people 
pimp.gif

good luck with the dog, I hope you find a good home for it but it looks like you might have already

You and your husband are truly good people 
pimp.gif

good luck with the dog, I hope you find a good home for it but it looks like you might have already

wow that's crazy.  puppies in 24 hours?
eek.gif
  you guys took on a lot.  i'm sure you'll be able to find some good homes.  if i was closer i'd take one if i didn't already have 3 dogs. 

Back
Top Bottom