Another girl problem (Quick simple question.. well maybe not).

Smash that p once more before you dump her. Better yet... tell her it's over while she giving you dome.

LEAVE.. and do it now... if she is lying about (lilttle) stuff to you, what do you think is gonna happn if sumn big jumps off.. but overall if she is lying now she will do it forever ,it doesnt just stop all of a sudden, she may dumb it down but itll never stop.. bounce right now, pack up and leave and neva look bak

LEAVE.. and do it now... if she is lying about (lilttle) stuff to you, what do you think is gonna happn if sumn big jumps off.. but overall if she is lying now she will do it forever ,it doesnt just stop all of a sudden, she may dumb it down but itll never stop.. bounce right now, pack up and leave and neva look bak

What is the reason she is constantly lying to you? Are you too possessive? You state that you don't care if she has male friends but 

is that really true? Because if you don't care then I don't see why she has to lie to you.

Besides that, lying is unacceptable in my book, especially if its over and over and always about other males. I couldn't be with

someone who I didn't trust.

Everytime she says she's somewhere, its always going to be in the back of your mind 

whether she is telling the truth or not. 

What is the reason she is constantly lying to you? Are you too possessive? You state that you don't care if she has male friends but 

is that really true? Because if you don't care then I don't see why she has to lie to you.

Besides that, lying is unacceptable in my book, especially if its over and over and always about other males. I couldn't be with

Everytime she says she's somewhere, its always going to be in the back of your mind 

Originally Posted by 916kings

Believe it or not it's the other way around, she doesn't want me hanging around any females... I let her text dudes and hang with males as long as she lets me know, Ive tripped over it a couple of times but that's only because she told me not to do it but she did it anyway! but whenever I do text or end up in the same set as a female there's 101% of the time a problem....

Originally Posted by 916kings

Believe it or not it's the other way around, she doesn't want me hanging around any females... I let her text dudes and hang with males as long as she lets me know, Ive tripped over it a couple of times but that's only because she told me not to do it but she did it anyway! but whenever I do text or end up in the same set as a female there's 101% of the time a problem....

Not only does the things she do make it hard for you to trust her, but she knows this and shows a real lack of respect towards you by not being more honest about things in an attempt to better the relationship.

Not only does the things she do make it hard for you to trust her, but she knows this and shows a real lack of respect towards you by not being more honest about things in an attempt to better the relationship.

shes lying about little stuff right now imagine what you dont know.. and theres already no trust
end it cut off all contact and do your own thing asap
and pics OP

shes lying about little stuff right now imagine what you dont know.. and theres already no trust
end it cut off all contact and do your own thing asap
and pics OP

You already know what to do, OP.

And once you've done it, expose the n00dz to NT
smile.gif

In all seriousness

Don't dead her yet. Go out and find another girl. Then dead her. Make sure you have a back up P in line before you let the main P go.

In all seriousness

Don't dead her yet. Go out and find another girl. Then dead her. Make sure you have a back up P in line before you let the main P go.

Back
Top Bottom