Another tipping thread... Vol. nawghtyhare come on in

But number 2.... I actually never knew what the deal is for this. Like is a tip expected for pickup or naw? My wife tips but I don't consistenly do I'm not sure if I'm supposed to.

I think it's the idea of them preparing your food and packaging it to be ready once you arrive. Then again, that's the whole idea of pick-up :lol: . I personally don't tip for pick-up orders.

I tip when I call in carryout orders, don't know why other than have been conditioned to, cheap little dive spots I go to so it's not expensive. They are always exceedingly nice to me, it's their job to be so that's no excuse or entitlement to tips on their part, but I appreciate it and the few extra bucks doesn't hurt me. Still, don't think that I have or need to or would be a bad person if I did not nor deserve to be treated poorly

op swears that cheap bass turd will chime in his 2 cents on this situation. He's probably at Walmart complaining that the black Friday sale wasn't long enough

If u rockin chelseas u should tip.

Timbs untied wit da mobb deep discography on ya phone don't tip.

If you have to think about if u should or should not tip then u not a tip cat.

Its okay to be a house cat.

It's almost 2016.

Last edited:
Your friends seem emo as hell. I don't care if my boy didn't tip you, don't throw a tantrum about it bartender and I'm sure not going to the other side of the bar like a female who's mad.

1. It is what it is. You didn't have money so how did they expect you to tip. They should be gradeful you bought them their drinks. They could've at least covered the tip.

2. Did you axe them to make your food different than from the menu? If not, then you don't need to tip. If you did axe them to make it specificly for you changing ingredients or something then a tip wouldn't hurt but it still isn't necessary since you did pick it up yourself.

Yeah and no. 2 tipping is not a big deal. I do it because I'm service industry and that's just what I do. Plus they hook it up at my regular spots. No one really expects it though. At least they shouldn't.

What percentage do you generally go with?
It should be different if it's a 3 course meal, where they offer lots of service
Versus IHOP or Olive Garden
Where your server might've been nice and accommodating too

Nah 20% regardless. Servers don't expect more than 20. If they are hooking me up though I roll 50 or so but I'll walk back in the kitchen and throw the boys some guap.

Not saying never tip more than 20. But they don't expect more. If they gave you amazing service and you hook them up fat they will love you and you should be a regular there. :pimp:

Last edited:
Never tipped a bartender before. This is new to me
I do it if it's busy. They tend to remember and bring you the next round quicker. 

Tipping for carry-out though? I only do it at this ONE chinese place by my house. Only because I love that place and they've held me down with their lunch special SOOOO many times. Whenever I go to pick up I'll throw a couple dollars in their tip jar but I gotta make sure the lady at the register is looking. 

Are you still friends with homie that sat on the other side of the bar? He deserve the fade for acting like that.

BTW... I always tip $1 or $2 at the bar per drink. But, that's only if I don't have a tab opened.

Last edited:
Yo boy a sucka, u need new friends. I swear to god Iwould slap one of the homie upside their ******* heads if they act lame like that. And wtf are people tipping for carryout? Do u tip for fast food too? U put food in a bag and tie it, wth should I pay u?

1. Yes. Personally, I always tip bartenders per drink. You could've paid with the card and tipped with the cash.

2. Nope. You picked it up. I dont believe in tipping for picking up food. They have to cook it regardless.

1. Open a tab with your card. When you are ready to bounce, leave no tip.

2. Nah you don't have to tip, unless the girl was cute. Then you give your tip.

Cliffs. Do you.

I tip.

Last edited:
If you stopped spending money on heels you would've had enough money to throw the bartender a few dollars.

Lol. My "heels" no taller than a cigarette man :wink:

View media item 1824005
But you right. You ain't ever tell no lie Diego
Not so relevant story but i was trying to get at this girl from work an she asked me if i wore shoes with heels. Had no clue what she was talkin about. Guess i know now. Na i dont wear shoes with heels.

If you stopped spending money on heels you would've had enough money to throw the bartender a few dollars.

View media item 1824005
Not so relevant story but i was trying to get at this girl from work an she asked me if i wore shoes with heels. Had no clue what she was talkin about. Guess i know now. Na i dont wear shoes with heels.
Was it a masculinity check? or just a curious question based off your height and shoes? :lol:

View media item 1824005
Was it a masculinity check? or just a curious question based off your height and shoes? :lol:
Im 6ft, so it wasnt a height thing
I honestly dont know. I was legit perplexed. 4-5 texts goin back an forth tryin to fugure out what she was talkin bout.
Thickest girl i ever hit tho.

Back
Top Bottom