Anti - jokes

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by DMoney82

A Black, a Jew and a Hispanic walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What is this some kind of a joke?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Have you noticed when you see geese flying and they're in a V pattern, often one side will be longer than the other? Do you know why that is?

There are more geese on that side.

roll.gif

damn this got me
laugh.gif

i was reading along expecting a valid explanation behind this phenomena...

only to be let down
frown.gif

You: Knock knock.
Other person: Who's there?
You: Interrupting cow.

[Now there's a sudden uncomfortable silence, as your target realizes you're actually telling the interrupting cow joke, and is overcome by a nauseous blend of pity and shame. Then, with great trepidation, comes the response:]

Other person: ... interrupting cow who?
You: Interrupting Cow Rodríguez.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Your Mother has such great mass that she defies Einstein's Theory of Relativity, being that no matter how much her velocity increases, it is impossible for her mass to increase any further.

indifferent.gif

Besides this,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Q: What kind of car does Dracula drive?
A: It's a Honda.

Me: Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new house?
You: No.
Me: Well, it's actually pretty nice.

Q: What do you call a horse and a donkey mixed together?
A: A mule.

-Two penguins were walking across an iceberg. One penguin turned to the second penguin and said, "You look like you're wearing a tuxedo."
And the second penguin said,"Maybe I am."

-So a man who works doing triplicate paperwork in the army all day gets asked for change for a ten from a man on the street.
He gives him a five dollar bill, four one dollar bills and exactly four quarters.

-Two muffins are sitting in an oven. After approximately 30 minutes they are baked to a nice golden brown.

Son:Dad...where are you? you were suppose to pick me up two hours ago.

Dad:Sorry Benjamin, but the truth is your adopted and I only used you to holler at your "Mom"

A baby seal walks into a club.

-Two muffins are sitting in an oven. After approximately 30 minutes they are baked to a nice golden brown.

roll.gif

omg a talking muffin
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

You: Knock knock.
Other person: Who's there?
You: Interrupting cow.

[Now there's a sudden uncomfortable silence, as your target realizes you're actually telling the interrupting cow joke, and is overcome by a nauseous blend of pity and shame. Then, with great trepidation, comes the response:]

Other person: ... interrupting cow who?
You: Interrupting Cow Rodríguez.

for those that don't get it, the funny part is that there is no joke, just regular convo, valid answer, or completely obvious answer ect... which is sometimes funnier that the joke itself,
If you cant see that than im sorry, ie. stevie wonder joke, you are expecting to hear a comment on him being blind, yet you get: "It's actually pretty nice."

Back
Top Bottom