Any info on Black Garnett 3s?

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

EDWeeNo-retroes in general are not as good as the originals so its not a big deal.however,having a chance to purchase these if you missed out the first time around(like me)is a big deal.

is that the Nike Uptempo Max teal sole you got in your avy?? Nice!!! i wish nike would release those!!! as for the garnett III the changes in this shoe are very small. no tuned air, no obf logo and no name on the tongue... that's it.. we're actually really lucky that nike didn't screw up more!!
Both of you make very valid points. I guess i know now how it feels to have an original pair of a certain shoe and then see nike retro them andswitch up the name or some details. The details are very minor and obviously don't affect the shoes appearance or popularity, but i guess you can sayi'm just a sucker for originals.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Nike-Air-Garnett-3.jpg
need these... had the takedown version "flight '00" back when they first came out

yall are too funny......who cares if it doesent say garnett any more...the overall shape of the shoe looks pretty spot on

i can remember these in eastbay for liek 50$ when i was in 8th grade

but forget all of that....i loved this shoe back then and i am finally gonna be able to get a pair now

I saw the fun police today and they are waaaaaay too much like the garnetts. They should have released the garnetts first imo-

anyone know what retail is going to be on these? cause if they are gonna be like $140-$160 then i'll just pick up a pair of the zoom fun police

^who the hell cares what they "call" a retro?! We all know what it is...from the looks of those pics, they will be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

you know these will go on sale for like 60. Theyre gonna sit on shelves for a while

and when they do i'll rack up on them...

never was a fan of these Garnetts..couldve sworn i seen these in the local mall at DTLR...

A lot of stuffs going to sit on shelves going on sale at the end of the year

does anyone remember the garnetts that were after these ? not the flighposites. i think they were prototypes. i seen in a slam magazine a long time ago. maybethey were called air garnett 4 ???

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Nike-Air-Garnett-3.jpg
need these... had the takedown version "flight '00" back when they first came out

props to that
pimp.gif

now these need to release also
040426.jpg

devil.gif

^^Those are releasing next year (well that specific colorway isn't confirmed yet, but the all blacks and the black/silver and I think the black/gold areall confirmed).

Oh, FYI, the Air Max 3's (aka the KG III's) are also releasing in a Celtics colorway (with green gradient instead of blue) and a Black/grey colorway inthe Spring of 2010.

Back
Top Bottom