Any of ya'll ever hitchhike?

Hitchhike.jpg

Just wondering, success? Any one ever pick you up?

Been driving across country this summer and I see quite a few people with their thumbs up , but refuse to stop with my daughter in car with me...

Any stories....

nerd.gif

Hitchhike.jpg

Just wondering, success? Any one ever pick you up?

Been driving across country this summer and I see quite a few people with their thumbs up , but refuse to stop with my daughter in car with me...

Any stories....

nerd.gif

Got stranded at a walmart once. (locked my keys in my car smh)
After 9 people turned me down, this mexican lady and her white husband gave me a ride. Both in their mid 20s.
We chopped it etc.
They were really nice people.

Got stranded at a walmart once. (locked my keys in my car smh)
After 9 people turned me down, this mexican lady and her white husband gave me a ride. Both in their mid 20s.
We chopped it etc.
They were really nice people.

yeah, i was like 13. hitchhiked two streets down because i was too lazy to walk to my house. girl that picked me up was about 20 and was
pimp.gif

yeah, i was like 13. hitchhiked two streets down because i was too lazy to walk to my house. girl that picked me up was about 20 and was
pimp.gif

Yeah in Maui during our Maui basketball invitation.....we had to run back to our hotel after a loss....so me and a few buddies were falling behind so we decided to hitchhike back lol and we were the first ones back lolol so troll

Yeah in Maui during our Maui basketball invitation.....we had to run back to our hotel after a loss....so me and a few buddies were falling behind so we decided to hitchhike back lol and we were the first ones back lolol so troll

was driving through the hood one time and some kid was trying to flag down all the cars passing by, i stopped and he said he just got jumped and some dudes beat him up and stole his sneakers. he definitely looked like someone had %!*+!% him up and lo and behold he was running through the streets in dead winter with just socks on. i let dude in the whip and he said he was from chicago but he was out here with his aunt who was supposed to be his guardian while he was in a mental hospital here in boston. the kid said he left the hospital because they kept trying to give him medication but he wasn't trying to take it. he told me the strip his aunt lived on but i just dropped him at the closest station train station after that
laugh.gif

was driving through the hood one time and some kid was trying to flag down all the cars passing by, i stopped and he said he just got jumped and some dudes beat him up and stole his sneakers. he definitely looked like someone had %!*+!% him up and lo and behold he was running through the streets in dead winter with just socks on. i let dude in the whip and he said he was from chicago but he was out here with his aunt who was supposed to be his guardian while he was in a mental hospital here in boston. the kid said he left the hospital because they kept trying to give him medication but he wasn't trying to take it. he told me the strip his aunt lived on but i just dropped him at the closest station train station after that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

nerd.gif
Who you play for?

nerd.gif
Who you play for?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

nerd.gif
Who you play for?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Too lazy, didn't want to walk home from school (I live 3 blocks away).
Saw a girl that liked me who drives to school.
Loud and obnoxiously said, "This sucks! I don't want to walk home!
frown.gif
"
She looks over... Few minutes later she drives up to me as I am walking, "Aww... You look so sad, let me give you a ride home!"

pimp.gif

Lol I am a douche bag
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

nerd.gif
Who you play for?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Too lazy, didn't want to walk home from school (I live 3 blocks away).
Saw a girl that liked me who drives to school.
Loud and obnoxiously said, "This sucks! I don't want to walk home!
frown.gif
"
She looks over... Few minutes later she drives up to me as I am walking, "Aww... You look so sad, let me give you a ride home!"

pimp.gif

Lol I am a douche bag
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif

I would been like :

suspicion-push-out-of-car.jpg

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

laugh.gif

I would been like :

suspicion-push-out-of-car.jpg

My friends and I got a ride from Red Hook to Park Slope the other day after the Talib Qweli free concert because there were literally NO cabs, we waited for half an hour when a lady with her 14 year old daughter offered us a ride
laugh.gif

She was great.

My friends and I got a ride from Red Hook to Park Slope the other day after the Talib Qweli free concert because there were literally NO cabs, we waited for half an hour when a lady with her 14 year old daughter offered us a ride
laugh.gif

She was great.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

She was great.

When was this?
30t6p3b.gif
i need to start keeping my eyes open for more concerts.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

She was great.

When was this?
30t6p3b.gif
i need to start keeping my eyes open for more concerts.

Back
Top Bottom