Any of ya'll ever hitchhike?

uhhh Tuesday night? right before the free Flying Lotus show
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

yeah, i was like 13. hitchhiked two streets down because i was too lazy to walk to my house. girl that picked me up was about 20 and was
pimp.gif

bk_wolf.jpg

Originally Posted by do work son

yeah, i was like 13. hitchhiked two streets down because i was too lazy to walk to my house. girl that picked me up was about 20 and was
pimp.gif

bk_wolf.jpg

didnt have a ride home from football camp when i was 15 so me and a friend walked about 2 miles before theses 3 girls picked us up (two in the front and a girl passed out in the back seat with us) i made my friend sit next to her, you can tell they had partied all night and still hadnt slept. they kept asking us a bunch of questions like what we like to do for fun and where we hang out, they even asked us where a certain road was.....we were driving on it for 10 mins before they asked, we got creeped out so we asked them to drop us off at a gas station a mile from out neighborhood. many lulz were had

didnt have a ride home from football camp when i was 15 so me and a friend walked about 2 miles before theses 3 girls picked us up (two in the front and a girl passed out in the back seat with us) i made my friend sit next to her, you can tell they had partied all night and still hadnt slept. they kept asking us a bunch of questions like what we like to do for fun and where we hang out, they even asked us where a certain road was.....we were driving on it for 10 mins before they asked, we got creeped out so we asked them to drop us off at a gas station a mile from out neighborhood. many lulz were had

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by kilojules64

My friends and I got a ride from Red Hook to Park Slope the other day after the Talib Qweli free concert because there were literally NO cabs, we waited for half an hour when a lady with her 14 year old daughter offered us a ride
laugh.gif

She was great.

When was this?
30t6p3b.gif
i need to start keeping my eyes open for more concerts.
30t6p3b.gif
 me too, I always miss all the free concerts.  Whats the best website to check for them?

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by kilojules64

My friends and I got a ride from Red Hook to Park Slope the other day after the Talib Qweli free concert because there were literally NO cabs, we waited for half an hour when a lady with her 14 year old daughter offered us a ride
laugh.gif

She was great.

When was this?
30t6p3b.gif
i need to start keeping my eyes open for more concerts.
30t6p3b.gif
 me too, I always miss all the free concerts.  Whats the best website to check for them?

2 of my homeboys said they were on their way to notre dame and missed the train from chicago and this car pulled up and asked them if they were going to the game and to jump in so they did...then the driver said he had to make a stop, and drove behind all these factories that were abandoned and my homeboys were shook...turns out the guy lives in 1 of the lonely houses by the factories and was just gonna switch cars so they could all fit comfortable
laugh.gif

2 of my homeboys said they were on their way to notre dame and missed the train from chicago and this car pulled up and asked them if they were going to the game and to jump in so they did...then the driver said he had to make a stop, and drove behind all these factories that were abandoned and my homeboys were shook...turns out the guy lives in 1 of the lonely houses by the factories and was just gonna switch cars so they could all fit comfortable
laugh.gif

nah, i'd never hitchhike, and i'd never pick up one
just saw an episode of I Survived today, dude pick up some guys

and they went to work on him with a sledgehammer, peeled off in 

his car and left him fi dead in the snow...  *nashnothanks.gif*

nah, i'd never hitchhike, and i'd never pick up one
just saw an episode of I Survived today, dude pick up some guys

and they went to work on him with a sledgehammer, peeled off in 

his car and left him fi dead in the snow...  *nashnothanks.gif*

Me and my buddy hitchhiked shortly after college from NY to Cali in a couple days. We had money but didn't feel like spending it for gas, only motels. Wasn't bad at all, met a lot of cool people on the way.

Me and my buddy hitchhiked shortly after college from NY to Cali in a couple days. We had money but didn't feel like spending it for gas, only motels. Wasn't bad at all, met a lot of cool people on the way.

I've always wanted to do this for some reason. My grandpa was telling me some story about a hitch hiker he picked up the other day... But he lives in the country...

I've always wanted to do this for some reason. My grandpa was telling me some story about a hitch hiker he picked up the other day... But he lives in the country...

I've never hitchhiked but I've gotten picken up by random people driving by numerous amounts of times.. 
All of which knew me.

grin.gif

Speaking of which.

Isn't there a secret code for all HichHikers?!

I just watched Jay & Silent Bob Earlier today so.. 

Word to Jay & Silent Bob Striking back..

laugh.gif

2693.gif

hhjay.jpg

Pause.

I've never hitchhiked but I've gotten picken up by random people driving by numerous amounts of times.. 
All of which knew me.

grin.gif

Speaking of which.

Isn't there a secret code for all HichHikers?!

I just watched Jay & Silent Bob Earlier today so.. 

Word to Jay & Silent Bob Striking back..

laugh.gif

2693.gif

hhjay.jpg

Pause.

The past new years me & the homie were stranded in Seattle like 20 min away from our hotel room & these 2 black strippers who were wit it drove us to ihop which was soooo packed w/ a long wait time. We just mobbed in and sat down at the perfect time... People were hot n salty that we didn't even wait. Ordered and they paid the entire bill and took us to the room...

I couldn't be in the car with a stranger for a long period trust

The past new years me & the homie were stranded in Seattle like 20 min away from our hotel room & these 2 black strippers who were wit it drove us to ihop which was soooo packed w/ a long wait time. We just mobbed in and sat down at the perfect time... People were hot n salty that we didn't even wait. Ordered and they paid the entire bill and took us to the room...

I couldn't be in the car with a stranger for a long period trust

I was stranded on Mulholland Drive one night after I got into with this chick who lived in the Hollywood Hills. Anyways, I was walking when Mila Kunis picked me up and drove me back into the city. Very cool chick!

I was stranded on Mulholland Drive one night after I got into with this chick who lived in the Hollywood Hills. Anyways, I was walking when Mila Kunis picked me up and drove me back into the city. Very cool chick!

Back
Top Bottom