Any of ya'll ever hitchhike?

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

My dad hitchedhiked from florida to alaska a few times back in the day. That was back when it was more accepted.

I picked up a hitchhiker when i was living in Colorado. Cute girl standing off the interstate by an exit. She ended up being real cool. Her boyfriend owned a Medical Marijuana dispensery in the town I dropped her off at, so she told me she could hook me up, but never got around to getting a medical card out there.
Your dad sounds like a boss.

Made the mistake in doin this, was walkn to the mall, sun was blazn that day, this old white guy pulls on the side of me and calls out this name, not my name, so i just continued to walk, he calls out again, so i turn and was like "no you have the wrong guy", he proceeds to tell me that I look like this guy that owes him money and if i would like a lift somewhere. I hit him with and no, he asks again, thought to myself he's an old frail guy i can take him. So i get in, shake his hand, he says "oh you have some big hands", pause, then goes on to say that the guy he mistook me for owed him money for him suckn his d***. At this point I’m heated, and then he goes on to say that his gives the best head in all of Florida or some @+!, and asks me if i want him to service me. I tell him no, of course, tell him to pull over and jus drop me of here, and proceed to walk to rest of the way to the mall, never again
30t6p3b.gif

Made the mistake in doin this, was walkn to the mall, sun was blazn that day, this old white guy pulls on the side of me and calls out this name, not my name, so i just continued to walk, he calls out again, so i turn and was like "no you have the wrong guy", he proceeds to tell me that I look like this guy that owes him money and if i would like a lift somewhere. I hit him with and no, he asks again, thought to myself he's an old frail guy i can take him. So i get in, shake his hand, he says "oh you have some big hands", pause, then goes on to say that the guy he mistook me for owed him money for him suckn his d***. At this point I’m heated, and then he goes on to say that his gives the best head in all of Florida or some @+!, and asks me if i want him to service me. I tell him no, of course, tell him to pull over and jus drop me of here, and proceed to walk to rest of the way to the mall, never again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
world is a sick place man. Glad nothing bad happened

Originally Posted by luxurious24

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
world is a sick place man. Glad nothing bad happened

during the transit strike in 05 (had to be during finals
30t6p3b.gif
)

no way i was walking from Jay St (im in Brooklyn). made a "Bay Ridge" sign and someone eventually stopped. some woman who offered to split her cab with me. closest i get to hitchhiking
laugh.gif

during the transit strike in 05 (had to be during finals
30t6p3b.gif
)

no way i was walking from Jay St (im in Brooklyn). made a "Bay Ridge" sign and someone eventually stopped. some woman who offered to split her cab with me. closest i get to hitchhiking
laugh.gif

Hitchhiking isn't exactly something that works for black guys.  Probably not Latinos, either. 
tired.gif

Hitchhiking isn't exactly something that works for black guys.  Probably not Latinos, either. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom